EDIT Now: Whatever Pats or Bills topics you wanna discuss Was: Bills (-3.5) vs. Patriots on MNF

Estro

7 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

I was wrong about the Jets and off by a game since the Colts did what I expected the Jets to.

You can believe whatever you want about the Patriots game but they are the better team across the board and it's not even unrealistic to say they have the slight edge right now at QB when you look at Mac Jones numbers in his last 6 compared to Allen.

Also people still insist on calling this guy a 'game manager' despite the Pats leading the league in scoring differential and average 35 points a game in their 6 game streak. Game managers simply don't do that and there's nothing the Bills defense is going to do to slow him down and we won't even get anywhere near him with our pass rush which means he'll continue to dink and dunk up and down the field and make big plays in the play action game similar to the what Tannenhill did against the Titans (who BTW the Pats defense destroyed yesterday unlike the the Bills).

And the way Allen has played in recent weeks is a nightmare matchup against the Pats defense who won't even have to worry about making the Bills offense one dimensional because they already are so expect another multi INT/turnover game which will also enable the Pats to win and win big in this game.

Your first statement damages your credibility -- which was already on pretty thin ice.

Your post as a whole? Heck, your entire SCHTICK as a whole? It's getting really old, really fast. You've risen up the "trolls to be ignored" list incredibly quickly. Bravo.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

The Pats are not even close to better across the board. and i wont even entertain your qb statement. You're talking out your a**. its embarrassing 

I can post the facts if you like, even if Allen is better than Mac Jones what does it say that the Pats have a near identical point differential and offensive numbers compared to the Bills with a rookie QB who cost a fraction of what Allen does?

If Allen is the QB some of you think he is this team should beat the Patriots and do it handily. Unfortunately neither is probably going to happen because Belichik is going to expose this coaching staff like he did 6 straight times prior to last year and make Allen look like he did against the Colts, Steelers, etc.

2 minutes ago, Logic said:

Your first statement damages your credibility -- which was already on pretty thin ice.

Your post as a whole? Heck, your entire SCHTICK as a whole? It's getting really old, really fast. You've risen up the "trolls to be ignored" list incredibly quickly. Bravo.

Like I said to the other poster, go compared the facts and look at Allen's numbers vs Mac Jones specifically in the last 6 games.

Remember last year when everyone was saying the Dolphins had caught up to the Bills and that second game in OP was going to be the proof of that?

The Pats have a six-game winning streak, it's true.  In those six games they have beaten, in order:  the hapless Jets, the paper-tiger Chargers, the decimated Panthers, the similarly-decimated Browns, the laughable Falcons, and, yesterday, a Titans team missing the three players most responsible for Tennessee scoring enough points to beat the Bills by 3 at home.  Congratulations.

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Wednesday?  Really?  I thought they would have used the extra time off to at least add another practice on Tuesday.

They can’t just add practices. Also, usually they won’t practice until Thursday because of the Monday night game. They would then practice on Saturday instead of Wednesday. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

I love the narrative from the Pats fans.

They are an unbeatable juggernaut, their rookie QB will just continue to amaze, Bills will be lucky to stay in it, 6 game win streak all due to how great we are, will not lose again....and on ...and on.

We are an enormous underdog in the minds of these people, and can only hope to compete a little.

We are in a great position, the media and fans will do all they can to further this spot for us as the week goes on.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Jauronimo said:

That would make sense but I have a feeling Frazier will be scheming to make sure Agholor and Harry don't beat us deep for some reason.

I think you mean Bourne not Harry for the second one.  Bourne IMO was the best WR FA pickup of the two. I’d say Jones 3 favorite targets are Meyers, Bourne , Henry. 

1 hour ago, FilthyBeast said:

You can believe whatever you want about the Patriots game but they are the better team across the board and it's not even unrealistic to say they have the slight edge right now at QB when you look at Mac Jones numbers in his last 6 compared to Allen.

Mods - can this quote be pinned?  I think we might have a TBD Record.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 8

2 minutes ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

I love the narrative from the Pats fans.

They are an unbeatable juggernaut, their rookie QB will just continue to amaze, Bills will be lucky to stay in it, 6 game win streak all due to how great we are, will not lose again....and on ...and on.

We are an enormous underdog in the minds of these people, and can only hope to compete a little.

We are in a great position, the media and fans will do all they can to further this spot for us as the week goes on.

What Patriot fan is saying that? I know I am not, as I have said previously I came into this year figuring the Bills win the division and the Pats would be in the playoff race with between 9 to 11 wins.  (said this before the season started)

Now do I think the Pats can beat the Bills? Yes. Will it be easy? No..  As I stated in this thread I believe any outcome will not shock me especially since both teams have played terrible games (Jags, Texans) and also played at high levels (KC, Dallas).. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Jauronimo said:

That would make sense but I have a feeling Frazier will be scheming to make sure Agholor and Harry don't beat us deep for some reason.

Defend 10 yards and in. I know Mac will take a few shots downfield but Belichick will primarily stick to his run, screens, slant format. I would rather get beat giving up a bomb to Ugholor than letting them dink and dunk us for 6 fgs.

Edited by LABILLBACKER
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

Mods - can this quote be pinned?  I think we might have a TBD Record.

Wait did he just say Jones > Allen? Umm No.. better coached? Maybe (talking OC) .. better? NO CHANCE IN HECK!  Allen is the better player right now and it’s not close.  

That doesn’t mean the Bills win just that they have the better QB. 

1 minute ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Defend 10 yards and in. I know Mac will take a few shots downfield but Belichick will primarily stick to his run, screens, slant format. I would rather get beat giving up a bomb to Ugholor than letting them drink and dunk us for 6 fgs.

It’s not BB who calls the O that’s MacDaniels.  Also easier said than done.

4 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Wait did he just say Jones > Allen? Umm No.. better coached? Maybe (talking OC) .. better? NO CHANCE IN HECK!  Allen is the better player right now and it’s not close.  

Coaching is definitely in the Patriots'* favor and it's not even in the same universe.

My biggest fear is the Bills' coaching staff over-thinking/over-coaching and trying to get cute, rather than make a gameplan based on who we have, what we do well and which matchups we can exploit --- which is exactly what makes Bill Belichick the best.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

It reminds me of when Jets fans kept saying Darnold is better than Allen. How did that work out? Game Manager Jones is doing well but he is nowhere near Allen in talent. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.