EDIT Now: Whatever Pats or Bills topics you wanna discuss Was: Bills (-3.5) vs. Patriots on MNF

Estro

18 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Classy.. no one knows what he did or didn’t do nor does anyone really care. That was between him and his wife.

OMG so BB had an affair with a married woman.. so scandalous such a bad guy thing. (Eye roll)

Roflmao, see an uninformed “fan” He found out Bridgett Moynihan was pregnant AFTER. They broke up, she says so herself. So what? He should marry her because she was pregnant? What are you living in 1950! They actually have co parented wel and Moynihan and Giselle actual like eachother. (Go figure)

NONE of what you point out makes someone a bad guy. Oh no he used a prostitute , my friend we all pay for it one way or another. That way is just more up front. Lol

oh look he dated a married woman.. so? He didn’t force her and they were adults who cares! 

the last one was as Deadpool would put it.. “Lazy writing” anyone even half butt searched that knew you were grasping at nothing.  

Bud you didn't address this one.

gronkwat.0.gif

Thoughts?

3 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

Yep, and Brady called the equipment guy the “deflator” because he lost a lot of weight. 

Actually that was a lie made up on ESPN also retracted on late night. They had NOTHING on Brady. They got his texts and of course one leaked out had nothing do with anything to try stir things up. (Peyton Manning text.) 

What they had was 2 guys texting eachother and one getting agitated because Brady was bitching him out on how the balls were. They had nothing from Brady or his phone. 

2 minutes ago, Billschinatown said:

Bud you didn't address this one.

gronkwat.0.gif

Thoughts?

I will never ever defend that one. That was a cheap shot and he should have been suspended for it.  I just defend the ones I believe are wrong. :) 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

Actually that was a lie made up on ESPN also retracted on late night. They had NOTHING on Brady. They got his texts and of course one leaked out had nothing do with anything to try stir things up. (Peyton Manning text.) 

What they had was 2 guys texting eachother and one getting agitated because Brady was bitching him out on how the balls were. They had nothing from Brady or his phone. 

I will never ever defend that one. That was a cheap shot and he should have been suspended for it.  I just defend the ones I believe are wrong. :) 

Hey at least you have a line. 

Anyways. Bills by a Billsion Monday.

I'm off to get a handjob at the strip mall. 

Cya. 

• Haha (+1) 4

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

Jauronimo, just look at the evidence. Kraft probably agreed to it for spygate but wasn’t happy about Deflategate crap.  The NFL has always had a “bad guy”. It was the Raiders for decades.. they need it it helps sell tickets but more importantly people watch the bad guy.. 

Now I better be careful because some here are easily agitated by someone defending their team in a thread about their team lol. 

I have looked at all the evidence.  The NFL has been actively promoting Brady and all things Patriots as the face and image of the league for 20 years and you expect me to believe they decided to make the Patriots a WWF style heel with fake scandals to sell tickets?  Fines, lost draft picks, suspensions, competitive disadvantage all to sell tickets.  Spygate was a black eye for the league.  All just for narrative and entertainment.

Why is it so hard for you Pats fans to accept the easiest explanation?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

If you ever wonder why everyone hates Pats.* fans, crap like this is one of the many reasons. 

1 minute ago, Jauronimo said:

I have looked at all the evidence.  The NFL has been actively promoting Brady and all things Patriots as the face and image of the league for 20 years and you expect me to believe they decided to make the Patriots a WWF style heel with fake scandals to sell tickets?  Fines, lost draft picks, suspensions, competitive disadvantage all to sell tickets.  Spygate was a black eye for the league.  All just for narrative and entertainment.

Why is it so hard for you Pats fans to accept the easiest explanation?

Dude, it’s all for the money! You don’t believe me look who the top watched team was the last 20 years.. NE. Why? Because people tuned in to cheer against them. 

why is it so hard for you LOOK at the evidence and realize it’s much to do about nothing.

Spygate — NFL black eye? Really? Was about taping signals from the sidelines instead of in the designated spot.  It was NOT because they were stealing signals, teams been doing that since the start of football.  Also was the perfect excuse to actually even the playing field and out mic inside a defenders helmet.

Deflategate — About pressure inside the ball. Per LEAGUE RULES- equipment and Ball infractions are only suppose to be a fine.  The league went on a witch hunt used a discredit lab for their work. Meanwhile ESPN LIES and says all the balls were at 10.4 PSI when the truth was only one the rest were with the natural gas law as stated by 13 other independent labs.

so you see they made two MINOR things into a major scandal to work people up so they would tune in.. it cost them nothing and they made BILLIONS.

see I am all about follow where the money goes. 

9 hours ago, Bleed Bills Blue said:

It goes way back before Allen. I recall an incident during a season early in the Bills' Super Bowl runs when Bradshaw was in Henrietta, NY at Dick's (the old location) doing a commercial spot for the company. While the crew was adjusting the lighting, he stood around tossing a football up in the air and catching it. Someone in the crowd yelled out "Hey Terry, what do you think of the Bills?" He shook his head, made a face and said "Bills suck."

Bradshaw is still bitter about this.....

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Dude, it’s all for the money! You don’t believe me look who the top watched team was the last 20 years.. NE. Why? Because people tuned in to cheer against them. 

why is it so hard for you LOOK at the evidence and realize it’s much to do about nothing.

Spygate — NFL black eye? Really? Was about taping signals from the sidelines instead of in the designated spot.  It was NOT because they were stealing signals, teams been doing that since the start of football.  Also was the perfect excuse to actually even the playing field and out mic inside a defenders helmet.

Deflategate — About pressure inside the ball. Per LEAGUE RULES- equipment and Ball infractions are only suppose to be a fine.  The league went on a witch hunt used a discredit lab for their work. Meanwhile ESPN LIES and says all the balls were at 10.4 PSI when the truth was only one the rest were with the natural gas law as stated by 13 other independent labs.

so you see they made two MINOR things into a major scandal to work people up so they would tune in.. it cost them nothing and they made BILLIONS.

see I am all about follow where the money goes. 

BB deserves his rep.  I agree that the offenses aren't as egregious as the hype - but he has always tried to buck the system, to defy the media, to thumb his nose at the rules.

I respect his coaching, but his attitude has always rubbed me the wrong way. I mean, sorry coach - you have to give a few minutes to the media once in awhile, and follow a few basic rules.  Doesn't seem like much in return for 10's of millions and eternal glory.

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Bradshaw is still bitter about this.....

Many thanks for the change of subject… PFNH’s schtick is a little much, and that whole conversation makes me retch…not to mention that pathetic video of Gronk.  How was he not banned for life for that??

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Maybe, but NFL fans could be shown video proof of the NFL lying and if the NFL or ESPN didn’t validate it they claim it’s a lie.  (Proof? Goodell “Brady lied and said he and the equipment manager never discussed Deflategate” transcripts from actual interview Brady “ I don’t know, we were probably discussing things for the upcoming game but I am sure this came up as well”. But hey.. the commish doesn’t lie.. 

get over it pal. Your organization time and time again has been at the center of nefarious circumstances. You wanna cheer for them? Go ahead. They aren’t classy, they have zero morals, and I sure am glad they aren’t my team. Enjoy. 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Success said:

BB deserves his rep.  I agree that the offenses aren't as egregious as the hype - but he has always tried to buck the system, to defy the media, to thumb his nose at the rules.

I respect his coaching, but his attitude has always rubbed me the wrong way. I mean, sorry coach - you have to give a few minutes to the media once in awhile, and follow a few basic rules.  Doesn't seem like much in return for 10's of millions and eternal glory.

While I HATE his ruthless disregard for the rules and for humane empathy in general, I actually enjoy his press conference schtick for the most part. It's a funny bit some weeks. Elite deadpan demeanor. Like for this year's return of TB12:

30 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

get over it pal. Your organization time and time again has been at the center of nefarious circumstances. You wanna cheer for them? Go ahead. They aren’t classy, they have zero to no morals, and I sure am glad they aren’t my team. Enjoy. 

Look up delusional in the dictionary. It shows a picture of a full Gillette Stadium.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Ok first Kraft fought a charge that would have given him just probation for soliciting a prostitute nothing more. 

the Lie about them videotaping practices before the Rams SB was proven to be a lie and the paper was forced to print a retraction. (Amazing how no one knows this) The Bengals sideline thing had nothing to do with football operations and the NFL proved that. (Mind you any idiot would know that since the guy was dressed in full pats gear)

deflategate, please do some of your own homework stop believing the NFL. 1 football was below the level of natural gas law. The one intercepted by the Colts. No proof connected Brady to it but the commish can suspend you for eating Ham on rye instead of white if he wishes. 

So umm how did. Easy win last year? Or when he was on the road. Also anyone looks into that rumor finds out that is also done by the NFL not the team when it shuts off. 

the fact is they tainted it for only the to lazy to realize the NFL needed a new villain since the Raiders stink.. sadly most NFL to lazy to see they are buying a storyline. 

giphy.gif

Welp…. Baldy picked against us last night in total access. Now “I’m not mad. I’m just disappointed” 

Also James Jones can go pound sand. He’s been a constant Bills nay-sayer since 19 and he basically laughed his way to a 35-17 Pats prediction. He’s just always been sort of a jerk about our squad. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

Their owner was a routine customer with trafficked women that were forced into prostitution. This was an FBI investigation with video that Kraft paid off.

Their coach video-taped opposing teams practices before super bowls, and they also tried to video tape the bengals sideline signals two years ago. For the superbowl, the NFL deleted the evidence and the Panthers never got closure.

Tom Brady also knowingly broke the rules to deflate footballs.

There are rumors that tom brady's play-calling comms never got cut off, and that he was able to get open receiver intel during the play.

The patties have tainted the NFL for good. I cant think of a worse organization in all of sports from top to bottom.

And all that is just the very tip of the iceberg

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.