EDIT Now: Whatever Pats or Bills topics you wanna discuss Was: Bills (-3.5) vs. Patriots on MNF

Estro

It’ll be interesting to see what game plan Daboll comes up with for this one. Im sure he’ll have a wrinkle in the tank like when they played the Chiefs (not that exact game plan, but the wrinkles). I just hope he doesn’t overthink it. 

Edited by TheProcess
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

It’ll be interesting to see what game plan Daboll comes up with for this one. Im sure he’ll have a wrinkle in the tank like when they played the Chiefs (not that exact game plan, but the wrinkles). I just hope he doesn’t overthink it. 

agreed. He cannot outmart himself. Let’s get some balance on offense again.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, DapperCam said:

Are there a lot of Pats fans pretending to be Bills fans posting in this thread? Don’t these people have anything better to do?

No there are a lot of Pats fans pretending to be Pats fans posting in this thread.

Oh and one guy who is pretending to be a Bills fan, but who was all over the Dolphins last year and is all over the Patriots now.

and evidently the answer is "No, they don't"

Watching NBC Sports Boston. Matthew Fairburn is now a Pats reporter for the Athletic. The narrative this week is the Pats already won this game. Matt Jones is miles ahead of Josh Allen. Bills are a soft team because they'd rather pass than run. Think we are the "greatest show on turf" but we play is cold sloppy Buffalo.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

No there are a lot of Pats fans pretending to be Pats fans posting in this thread.

Oh and one guy who is pretending to be a Bills fan, but who was all over the Dolphins last year and is all over the Patriots now.

and evidently the answer is "No, they don't"

They will be MIA after this week.

9 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Watching NBC Sports Boston. Matthew Fairburn is now a Pats reporter for the Athletic. The narrative this week is the Pats already won this game. Matt Jones is miles ahead of Josh Allen. Bills are a soft team because they'd rather pass than run. Think we are the "greatest show on turf" but we play is cold sloppy Buffalo.

Humility isn't exactly a trademark of the BB Patriots.

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

0839E018-2DA0-46E1-A652-1B8BAC75228A.jpeg

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

The national sports media and their display over how they are slobbering all over New England this year after one 6 game winning streak just puts the stamp on what we all knew for decades: They have some odd, strange and twisted fascination with this franchise and they crave their success so much it is almost toxic.

These same folks are chomping at the bit to dismiss Buffalo in any way shape they can. The media likes things to be a 'certain way' They want the same old teams that have the most followers on Twitter to be the best to:

1. Make their jobs easier

2. Get the most clicks

3. Rile up other fan bases to get even MORE clicks.

This is how they operate, and will always operate. Little engines that could like small market Buffalo will always have to really outshine ones like New England. These are the cold, hard facts. Embrace it. Relish in the role. And ignore them. Completely.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

To all of these fools on ESPN, NFLN etc saying they would rather have Mac Jones than Josh Allen, you are out of your ever loving minds!!!

Willie McGinist just said  Mac Jones is a better QB and Allen will struggle because the Pats* D is so good. Are you freaking kidding me?!  I knew w he is a Pats* homer, but C’mon Man!!

55 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Haha! I heard a similar take earlier on NFL Live. They must’ve all gotten the memo on how to dismiss us as a soft, pass happy team. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

What do you expect from a New England based reporter? The Bills weaknesses are on both sides of the lines. They got manhandled on the lines vs Pitt, Tenn, Colts, and Jags. The "soft" label isn't a unfair statement. We will see if the Bills can she'd this label and beat the Pats. 

Edited by newcam2012
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

To all of these fools on ESPN, NFLN etc saying they would rather have Mac Jones than Josh Allen, you are out of your ever loving minds!!!

Willie McGinist just said  Mac Jones is a better QB and Allen will struggle because the Pats* D is so good. Are you freaking kidding me?!  I knew w he is a Pats* homer, but C’mon Man!!

Haha! I heard a similar take earlier on NFL Live. They must’ve all gotten the memo on how to dismiss us as a soft, pass happy team. 

McGinist was a great player - but he's a pure homer.

Bruschi is the same.  Those guys should watch former players like Aikman & Simms - I can watch them commentate on games w/ their former teams & I'd never know they played for those teams.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Success said:

McGinist was a great player - but he's a pure homer.

Bruschi is the same.  Those guys should watch former players like Aikman & Simms - I can watch them commentate on games w/ their former teams & I'd never know they played for those teams.

But to extent aren't most of us "homers?"

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.