EDIT Now: Whatever Pats or Bills topics you wanna discuss Was: Bills (-3.5) vs. Patriots on MNF

Estro

4 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I really hope the Bills don’t design any Josh Allen runs in this game. I can see “the Hoodie” telling his goons to try to hurt him in any way with a wink, wink

This is one of my biggest concerns - the cheap shots,  and crap after the whistle to try to get us flustered and have retaliation penalties

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Yeah @YoloinOhio confirmed for me. Kinda hard for me to see McD telling him he'd be inactive rest of season when anything can happen with 6 games left and could need him again.??

Not sure of any other reason why McK would say that unless McD told him that. Unless of course like yolo said he was just saying whatever..?

McKenzie is a clown and I say that in the nicest possible way because I like him. It’s extremely likely he was just screwing around on social media. 

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

McKenzie is a clown and I say that in the nicest possible way because I like him. It’s extremely likely he was just screwing around on social media. 

Yeah I can see that for sure. That makes the most sense. He was just replying to some random dude or fan anyway I think.

3 hours ago, Jeffbigalls said:

Considering the pats have only allowed 8 td since there last loss, and 63 total points. I'd say the pats d is better at the moment.

Of course when you play the Browns without both starting RB’s and injured Baker , the Titans without Henry and Both WR’s , the Falcons ? The Texans ? 

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Are you going to be here all week? You might just want to start your own thread to hype your team up. Especially once the news starts rolling in tomorrow. You are taking up like half the pages in the game week thread. 

Kinda wish the Cheater fans would start their own message board

I was worried about MCK tweet on Thurs, thinking maybe it was like a Spain situation. Luckily haven't heard anything else negative sense then, so like everyone assumes probley just mad/messing around with that tweet. With Stevenson handling return duties maybe will will see McK back on the offense a little more? 

23 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I loved all 4 of these updates. I smiled at the 1st one, and smiled more w/ each successive update.

I love the Jackson comment in particular.  I lean homer, but I think he's going to be a really pleasant surprise.

12 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Kinda wish the Cheater fans would start their own message board

Everything I’ve learned about that team this week, I’ve learned against my will. 

and only 6 more days to go! 💀  At least Spags has the decency to start his own thread. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

They've won 6 in a row in dominant fashion with an average score of 35-10.

Yes the Bills had a similar stretch earlier in the year but they have been a mediorce 3-3 team since compared to what the Pats are doing now and it's not like they are just squeaking by teams, most of these contests have been over by halftime.

I get that fans here want to believe the Bills are a good team but recency bias says otherwise until they prove it and this game against the Patriots is really a defining moment for McDermott and especially Allen to justify his contract.

This just shows how much of a troll and anti Bills fan you are.  The Bills won 4 in a row in dominating fashion and then 3 more in dominating fashion with a couple losses in between.  First 4 by an average score of 39-10.  Other 3 by an average score of 34-11. The only difference is we had a couple losses in between.  Wooptie do.

Yes a mediocre team that went 3-3 by an average score of 34-11 in the wins and losing by 1 score in 2 of the 3 losses.  Thats soooooooooo mediocre.  The Bills contests were just as over by half time.  What you claim is most of the Pats wins were over by halftime and thats completely false.  The Jets game and the Browns game (minus their offense btw) were the only ones that were  "over" by halftime.

I get that you are HighFootball IQ and really a troll that did this same thing last season when you claimed Miami was going to destroy us and win the division, further claimed that the Pats would beat us in Foxboro and keep us out of the playoffs... then magically disappeared when you were proven wrong only to make this new account to try trolling again this season but your schtick is old and everyone on this board knows who you are.  The only bias person here is you with your agenda and love for all but the Bills.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

4 hours ago, Greg S said:

Pats last 6 games

36-13 over the Titans

25-0 win over the Falcons

45-7 over the Browns

24-6 over the Panthers

27-24 over the Chargers

54-13 over the Jets

It's a nice winning streak but the Jets, Panthers, Falcons suck. Mayfield is banged up pretty bad but you have to give them credit in holding the Browns to 7. The team with the best offense on this list scored 24 on them. The Titans were missing so many weapons that they really had no shot. The Bills will probably score around the same amount as the Chargers did. While the Pats 6 game winning streak is impressive many of the teams on that list are not. But it will still be a tough game Monday night.

The Browns were also missing Chubb and Hunt.  Their offense relies on them like we rely on Allen

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, 34-78-83 said:

Jones is most definitely NOT more accurate. Completion percentage is NOT a measure of accuracy. Crazy things happen at times but the reincarnation of TB12 is NOT at hand. Maybe also try some research on how to measure QB accuracy. Hint, Listen to actual QB's/Coaches talk about it. I'll keep any further replies about my point to the poster it was directed to.

Allen's bad throw % is 14.3  his on target % is 77.8

Jones's bad throw % is 15.9 his on target % is 79%

So Jones has a higher on target % by a little and a higher bad throw % by a little.  This is while Jones is dink and dunking with much higher percentage throws than Josh.

Josh intended air yards 3466 completed air yards 1895 yards after catch 1176

Jones intended air yards 2874 completed air yards 1445 yards after catch 1405

As most people know, including you, completion percent doesn't indicate accuracy.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Success said:

I haven't really seen that much improvement, so we'll have to disagree there.  But he was playing well from the start.  His game this past Sunday wasn't that different from earlier games.  Since the Bills weren't playing, I was checking out one of the Pats boards during that game - at halftime, a pretty fair # of fans were dismayed w/ how Mac was playing.  Over the course of the game, he threw what should have been 3 easy picks, including an easy pick 6 in the red zone that the defender just dropped (which would have changed the dynamics of that game).   He rebounded in the 2nd half, but his biggest play was the 10-yarder to a wide open Bourne, that Bourne made a spectacular TD run out of.

He's a good QB.  As I keep saying, right now, he's playing like the scouts predicted: most pro-ready and ready to start on day 1, but lowest ceiling.  I've seen comparisons to Garropolo, Dalton & Alex Smith, which I think are all fairly accurate to this point.  He's a game manager.

Heck, I’d say Jones gets even more credit due to the team and coach around him. Just like in college. Time will definitely tell the true story. Couple wins by the Bills will also go a long way. 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975
  • Agree 1

19 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Yeah @YoloinOhio confirmed for me. Kinda hard for me to see McD telling him he'd be inactive rest of season when anything can happen with 6 games left and could need him again.??

Not sure of any other reason why McK would say that unless McD told him that. Unless of course like yolo said he was just saying whatever..?

I think what McKenzie was probably told is something to the effect of "We're going to make a change to Stevenson as KR/PR.  For the rest of the season, it's his job to lose".  McKenzie would rightly interpret that as "benched for the season" but it's not the same as telling a player you're going to be inactive no matter what happens, injuries or illness.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Jeffbigalls said:

Of course I'll be here, win or lose.

Hey you guys should be happy Nick wright said the bills and Chiefs 2 best teams in AFC lol, probably bases that on bills beating KC, and negates the fact that buffalo has been sub 500 since that mark with wins over Miami, jets and saints. 

Well if he was a pat, we would see 2019 Allen, pre diggs Allen. Subpar Allen. 

And I like what Mac is doing, he just played very well against a Titans defense that was at full strength. I never saw 36 points coming, the Titans d is way more physical than buffalo. I think MJ will be just fine against this bills unit

3-3 is not sub .500 idiot.

3 hours ago, longtimebillsfan said:

Sorry to say, but I have zero confidence in the Bills winning on Monday night.  Belichick knows how to defend the bills.  All he has to do is look at what the Jags, Titans, Steelers, and Colts did to slow down our offense.  Two deep coverage.

I hope I am completely wrong.  But I think Monday night's game will be painful to watch.

The Bills scored 31 on the Titans.

10 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think what McKenzie was probably told is something to the effect of "We're going to make a change to Stevenson as KR/PR.  For the rest of the season, it's his job to lose".  McKenzie would rightly interpret that as "benched for the season" but it's not the same as telling a player you're going to be inactive no matter what happens, injuries or illness.

Yeah that makes sense. That could probably be what he was told. 

I don’t know how to say this out loud and not sound like an ####### but…is there a way to be both : very upset over Tre and also kind of excited to see what Dane Jackson can do? I will make sure it’s clear. Very upset over Tre…wish he was here. The guy is amazing. I just am kind of excited to see what we have in Dane. Kind of a strange feeling. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.