EDIT Now: Whatever Pats or Bills topics you wanna discuss Was: Bills (-3.5) vs. Patriots on MNF

Estro

4 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Wonder if McK is inactive again? Or if they thought Stevenson did enough to stay in? 

I'm guessing Stevenson.  I thought he did really well (the muff was kind of a 1st game jitters thing, imo).  He did some good tough running out there.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Success said:

I'm guessing Stevenson.  I thought he did really well (the muff was kind of a 1st game jitters thing, imo).  He did some good tough running out there.

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think McK is in a >1 game doghouse.  I think KR/PR is now Stevenson's job to lose.

I was trying to remember what McK said in that post? Didn't he say he was going to be inactive rest of the year or something like that? Or did I misread?

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think McK is in a >1 game doghouse.  I think KR/PR is now Stevenson's job to lose.

I agree, and it's so weird to me.

I get sending a message that ball security is important. I get taking the return job away from McKenzie. But why have they been so hesitant to utilize him on offense this year? I could be mistaken, but for all McKenzie's ball security issues on returns, I can't ever remember him fumbling on offense.

For a guy who played an important -- niche, sure, but important nonetheless -- role in our offense last year, it's been so weird to see McKenzie basically MIA in that department all year long. And now that he's lost the return job, he CERTAINLY won't be helping on offense because he won't be active on game days. For a guy who possesses a skillset that none of our other receivers do, and who seems to be well liked in the locker room and a motivator of fellow players...I just sort of don't understand the entire McKenzie...SITUATION this year. Just strange.

• Agree 4

1 minute ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

I was trying to remember what McK said in that post? Didn't he say he was going to be inactive rest of the year or something like that? Or did I misread?

He said he was out for the year but we all decided he was just tipsy on bourbon street and posting nonsense 

1 hour ago, longtimebillsfan said:

Sorry to say, but I have zero confidence in the Bills winning on Monday night.  Belichick knows how to defend the bills.  All he has to do is look at what the Jags, Titans, Steelers, and Colts did to slow down our offense.  Two deep coverage.

I hope I am completely wrong.  But I think Monday night's game will be painful to watch.

New Orleans ran cover 2 all night long and Josh seemed to pick that apart just fine.  Not saying he will have the same success vs the Pats.  I am just saying he can play vs the cover 2 and has shown it in games.  I expect a different offense with players back this week on the O-line.  I think we can score 25-28 points and that we can hold the Pats under that.  If it is windy we can press and cover the short routes/play the run.  Force Mac Jones to throw deep in windy conditions.  Everyone acts like the weather only effects how our team plays but the Pats still have to show up and do their thing in the same conditions.  If we have Star back this week too then I really like our chances vs the Pats.  Even missing Tre I think we can and should come out on top of this game.  Not too mention Josh seems to perform well on nationally televised games.  

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

He said he was out for the year but we all decided he was just tipsy on bourbon street and posting nonsense 

Lol ok. Yeah I thought that's what he said. Just seemed kinda weird he would say/assume that. I mean still a fair amount of games to play so was confused as to what made him think rest of the season when anything can happen resulting in him being back in the lineup.

But anyways, yeah I'll go with what the majority decided with the tipsy and posting nonsense lol

1 hour ago, Jeffbigalls said:

No he won't, wait till he actually has some good skill position players. He is thowing to nobodies even Henry really isn't anyone.

He is Baker Mayfield. Nothing special. Good game manager. Will hamstring your team long term.

• Eyeroll 1

6 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Well guess that means both teams are going to test it out to see what they can get away with. Could see a lot of holding that won't be called this game. That's fine and dandy as long as they call the bad, obvious ones.

Oh well, see how it goes...

I think it should help us.

5 hours ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

There are a bunch of sad trolls that frequent TBD, but you are by far the least entertaining.  There is nothing witty or intelligent in any of your posts.  It must be a really depressing existence when you are bad at being a bad poster.  Where do you go from there?

To the Pats* msg board?

14 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Yeah @YoloinOhio confirmed for me. Kinda hard for me to see McD telling him he'd be inactive rest of season when anything can happen with 6 games left and could need him again.??

Not sure of any other reason why McK would say that unless McD told him that. Unless of course like yolo said he was just saying whatever..?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.