EDIT Now: Whatever Pats or Bills topics you wanna discuss Was: Bills (-3.5) vs. Patriots on MNF

Estro

1 minute ago, Negan said:

Bill Vinovich and his crew will ref Bills Pats game.

Same ref from AFC Championship game last year and Bills cowboys Thanksgiving game a couple years ago...

Not great not terrible 

When it comes to refs these days...  I'll take "not terrible" in a heartbeat!

• Like (+1) 2

I guess the Bills should rest their starters on Monday, hope for a wild card berth and pray they make it to the AFC championship game where they are certain to be beaten by the Patriots who have been ordained AFC champs with 6 games left in the regular season. 

CDC0FADC-F2A0-4B62-8282-695A4C830979.jpeg

Edited by buffalonian
  • Like (+1) 3

Just now, Mat68 said:

The hype on NE is immense.  They are good team.  They do nothing great.  If the Bills play poorly New England will win.  If Buffalo plays a good game I dont see how Ne wins.  

Well, assuming the zebras call it without the bias towards a Kraft happy ending. So many reasons to want a Bills' triumph, but among them is to watch the legacy media cry and try to walk back the coronation.

37 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I thought this was common knowledge. Bills average more rushing YPC as well as YPG. Maybe only obvious to me because I have the Pats inconsistent and forever banged up  RBs on my fantasy team. The stat doesn’t measure how much they throw to their RBs, but that’s not rushing per se. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

6 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

The hype on NE is immense.  They are good team.  They do nothing great.  If the Bills play poorly New England will win.  If Buffalo plays a good game I dont see how Ne wins.  

We will know this teams “internal makeup” after this game. NE can come into this game loose. This is the proverbial STATEMENT GAME 

17 minutes ago, buffalonian said:

I guess the Bills should rest their starters on Monday, hope for a wild card berth and pray they make it to the AFC championship game where they are certain to be beaten by the Patriots who have been ordained AFC champs with 6 games left in the regular season. 

CDC0FADC-F2A0-4B62-8282-695A4C830979.jpeg

This is amazing. All we need to is Vegas to push that line a little further until we are the underdog.

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

This is amazing. All we need to is Vegas to push that line a little further until we are the underdog.

In the Daily News yesterday it was Bills - 3.5. Today its Bills -3. Money is coming in a little more on NE. I wouldn't be surprised if its 1.5 or 2 by gametime.

The thing that bothers me the most about the Patriots hype is that they have had essentially the same easy schedule the Bills have had.

The best win they have is over the Chargers, and you can argue that the Bills' win over the Chiefs at Arrowhead was as impressive or more so. Other than that, it's a whole bunch of middling teams and bottom feeders. Unlike with the Bills, however, the media NEVER mentions this.

You want to knock the Bills for only beating nobodies this year? Fine, but knock the Pats for the same thing!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Logic said:

The thing that bothers me the most about the Patriots hype is that they have had essentially the same easy schedule the Bills have had.

The best win they have is over the Chargers, and you can argue that the Bills' win over the Chiefs at Arrowhead was as impressive or more so. Other than that, it's a whole bunch of middling teams and bottom feeders. Unlike with the Bills, however, the media NEVER mentions this.

You want to knock the Bills for only beating nobodies this year? Fine, but knock the Pats for the same thing!

Yes!  Thank you for saying this!  Plus...the "winning" teams that they have played and beaten were all missing key starters.  The back up QB's that Buffalo played aren't much worse than the starters of those teams so there is no comparison on that level.  We had our winning streak in the beginning of the season, so the Pats win streak is fresh in everyone's eye.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Logic said:

The Pats are getting the same love we were when we had our 4 game winning streak. Bills should want to make a statement next Monday, hopefully they come out on fire

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Jeffbigalls said:

If the pats bring there A game the Pats win, it's that simple. Pats are the better team and it's not even close, the bills have struggled against bad teams. The Jags and colts games are telling, after hearing all week at work how the bills were gonna do this and that they lose 9-6 to the absolute worst team in the AFC. 

At least the takes by @Ghost_002! And @PatsFanNH have balanced and reasonable takes. 

Come on, the Pats performance is directly correlated to the (head) coaching. There is little evidence to say that the Pats** team is better than the Bills. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.