EDIT Now: Whatever Pats or Bills topics you wanna discuss Was: Bills (-3.5) vs. Patriots on MNF

Estro

1 minute ago, nucci said:

why do you listen to it and let it bother you?

Not everyone can be that cool, man. Sorry…. I’m a fan and enjoy sports coverage. I also enjoy that show for their common sense views 99% of the time. So it’s disappointing to have to deal with that BS on a show I enjoy. 

Not sure how that’s a foreign concept. But you do you, bro. 

27 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Not everyone can be that cool, man. Sorry…. I’m a fan and enjoy sports coverage. I also enjoy that show for their common sense views 99% of the time. So it’s disappointing to have to deal with that BS on a show I enjoy. 

Not sure how that’s a foreign concept. But you do you, bro. 

you do you? Really....how about it is what it is....it's not a foreign concept. I enjoy sports coverage as well but don't let every single comment bother me. Right now the Pats are the hottest team and Jones is playing well so they will get attention. How is that a foreign concept to you.....? well you do you, bro

1 hour ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Meanwhile in other news a normally rational Kay Adams was just on GMFB saying Mac Jones is the best QB in the AFC. This crap from the mainstream is getting completely absurd. It’s completely out of control. 

Kay has really been a disappointment this season.  She seems very uninterested and uninformed.  Very anti Bills and Josh Allen for some reason.  

41 minutes ago, nucci said:

you do you? Really....how about it is what it is....it's not a foreign concept. I enjoy sports coverage as well but don't let every single comment bother me. Right now the Pats are the hottest team and Jones is playing well so they will get attention. How is that a foreign concept to you.....? well you do you, bro

Last season the common Josh Allen theme among Kay and most of the sports commentators was "can he do it for more than X games"?  Or "it has only been one season of good play, we need to see what he does next year".  For some reason many of those same commentators are ready to crown Mac Jones as a great QB after half a season of football.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I can’t believe the most level headed take on this game I’ve seen is from a Boston sports network. Refreshing.

Meanwhile in other news a normally rational Kay Adams was just on GMFB saying Mac Jones is the best QB in the AFC. This crap from the mainstream is getting completely absurd. It’s completely out of control. 

Lol is level headed if they think the bills win? 

7 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

Kay has really been a disappointment this season.  She seems very uninterested and uninformed.  Very anti Bills and Josh Allen for some reason.  

Last season the common Josh Allen theme among Kay and most of the sports commentators was "can he do it for more than X games"?  Or "it has only been one season of good play, we need to see what he does next year".  For some reason many of those same commentators are ready to crown Mac Jones as a great QB after half a season of football.

It's getting very close to the point where I'm going to have to reconsider letting her have sex with me. 

• Haha (+1) 8

1 minute ago, BritBill said:

It's getting very close to the point where I'm going to have to reconsider letting her have sex with me. 

that's a tough call....hold off for a bit.

9 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

24 hour sports coverage on numerous networks..opinions change by the minute

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Ghost_002! said:

Different team from last year, different defense from last year. 

So is our defense...still ranked #1 in the NFL in a wide array of categories, including only allowing a ridiculous 4.6 yards per play.

Although the loss of Tre is going to hurt.

Edited by Big Turk

1 hour ago, Greg S said:

Actually its not really that surprising. They spent a ton of money in FA to shore up some weak spots. A few of their players who opted out last year because of Covid are back this year. They have done a nice job with Game Manager Jones. That said if the Bills bring their "A" game they will win. They will have to bring their "A" game because I expect this will to go down to the wire. Just like last night's Seattle-Washington game did. Only their won't be a million 3 and outs by the offenses. 

If the pats bring there A game the Pats win, it's that simple. Pats are the better team and it's not even close, the bills have struggled against bad teams. The Jags and colts games are telling, after hearing all week at work how the bills were gonna do this and that they lose 9-6 to the absolute worst team in the AFC. 

• Eyeroll 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Jeffbigalls said:

If the pats bring there A game the Pats win, it's that simple. Pats are the better team and it's not even close, the bills have struggled against bad teams. The Jags and colts games are telling, after hearing all week at work how the bills were gonna do this and that they lose 9-6 to the absolute worst team in the AFC. 

What a time to be alive. 

27 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Hopefully the actual Bills players and coaching staff aren't as paranoid and insecure as TBD posters....

NE is a tough test, and Tre is about as major of a loss not named Josh Allen as this team can take. But the world is ending and we have not even played a game without him yet. 

Those same people will start 63 threads Monday Night if Dane Jackson has a pick 6 and/or the Bills work the Pats in front of a national audience that Beane over paid White. 

Don't even get me started on the group text I am on....

45 minutes ago, Jeffbigalls said:

Struggled against bad teams? You mean like losing to the Dolphins and Saints at home. This will be a tough game and it is close roster wise. Truth is NE really isn't in first place as both teams are tied in the loss column. 8-4 vs 7-4. Only reason the Pats are in "first place" is because they have played one more game. Have to give the Bills the opportunity to play their game when NE is on a bye. Bills have the much better QB and they are home. Bills mafia will be off the charts insane. Bills win a close one  is my call.

Edited by Greg S

42 minutes ago, Jeffbigalls said:

Lol is level headed if they think the bills win? 

No. The fact that they think it’s gonna be a tough game and acknowledge it’s the hardest environment he’s had to date. Also not just crowning the pats with the East. 

but nice try, bud. You seem like a real gem. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty

53 minutes ago, Jeffbigalls said:

There are a bunch of sad trolls that frequent TBD, but you are by far the least entertaining.  There is nothing witty or intelligent in any of your posts.  It must be a really depressing existence when you are bad at being a bad poster.  Where do you go from there?

Edited by HereComesTheReignAgain
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

17 minutes ago, Jeffbigalls said:

If the pats bring there A game the Pats win, it's that simple. Pats are the better team and it's not even close, the bills have struggled against bad teams. The Jags and colts games are telling, after hearing all week at work how the bills were gonna do this and that they lose 9-6 to the absolute worst team in the AFC

Because the Patriots, in all their glory, have never turned in a bad performance against a bottom feeder, right?

https://www.espn.com/nfl/game/_/gameId/301107005

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.