EDIT Now: Whatever Pats or Bills topics you wanna discuss Was: Bills (-3.5) vs. Patriots on MNF

Estro

2 hours ago, Jeffbigalls said:

You don't like him because he has been the co owner of the bills for 2 decades, greatest coach ever, the one responsible for all the pats success, all the fraud pats fans that screamed Brady are clueless. It has been and always will be belichick

Wrong! I don't like him because he's a fraud, and there are plenty of fans of other teams who feel the exact same way.

We've all seen the penalties given to the Patriots* throughout the years.

His success comes from cheating. Don't believe me? Name me one coach who was part of the Belichick coaching tree who has gone on to have success in the NFL as a head coach? You can't!

Because once you can no longer cheat, you can no longer win.

11 minutes ago, CheshireCT said:

Isn't this just awesome? I can't wait for this game. In my opinion, this is what we've been waiting for: serious games with serious implications against the Pats.

If we can pull this off will be a huge pendulum swing back to us. 

Just remember Jones lost Iron Bowl in Auburn 2019. 

He ain't seen nothing yet. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, RichRiderBills said:

Lol 48-45 I don’t think that was on Jones for the loss lol.. talk about no D game lol

36 minutes ago, RichRiderBills said:

And Allen lost the Boise Auto Parts and Foot Massage Bowl back in 2017.  Who cares?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Jones needs some adversity.

I think they've been down a score once in the games that are in their win column.  

Put that team in a position where they HAVE to throw. Get them down 2 scores or more, on the road, in a nationally televised game - and let's see if the talent meets the hype.

Omg every time I turn on the NFLN they are talking about the Patriots.  

I left the room at 6:45 it was Mac Jones. 

Come back just now to them being "unstoppable" and it's film breakdown of them with Willie McGinest.  

Can't wait to beat the ***t out of them.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Big Blitz said:

Omg every time I turn on the NFLN they are talking about the Patriots.  

I left the room at 6:45 it was Mac Jones. 

Come back just now to them being "unstoppable" and it's film breakdown of them with Willie McGinest.  

Can't wait to beat the ***t out of them.  

ESPN just talked about Mac & the Pats for a good 10 minutes. The only mention of Buffalo was that the "Bills Mafia is on notice."  But the theme was 100% that the Bills had their year and the Pats are BACK.

• Vomit 1

1 hour ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

i don’t disagree with this. 

I actually think you see new HC’s now compensating for this a bit— like McVay basically being a glorified OC and handing over the defense to Wade

Phillips when he was hired. 

i need to chew on this. It’s definitely an interesting take! 

For me, when a team or any buisness has an overwhelming length of success it's often the upper most managemnet that gets all the credit. However as most know more times than not it's rhe middle management and employees (in this case the staff and players) that make the top dog shine. 

11 minutes ago, Success said:

Jones needs some adversity.

I think they've been down a score once in the games that are in their win column.  

Put that team in a position where they HAVE to throw. Get them down 2 scores or more, on the road, in a nationally televised game - and let's see if the talent meets the hype.

He went toe to toe with Dac who had his full compliment of receivers and their D was at full strength. He also went toe to toe with Brady. No he didn’t win but they had the lead with less than a minute to go against Dallas. 

6 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

He went toe to toe with Dac who had his full compliment of receivers and their D was at full strength. He also went toe to toe with Brady. No he didn’t win but they had the lead with less than a minute to go against Dallas. 

I appreciate your belief in him, but he doesn't play against Dak or Brady.

And man, was Brady off that game.  I don't know if it was nerves or BB knowing him so well - but that game is probably a blowout 9x out of 10.  The Pats scored 17 points - saying he went "toe to toe w/ Brady" kind of glosses over that.

He really hasn't proven anything, except for efficiency & accuracy in an offense where he's not asked to do much, and that is designed specifically for what he does well.  He has faced almost zero adversity in the NFL to this point. And he is protected as well as just about any other QB in the league.  I can't believe the time he has in the pocket when I watch some of those games. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Logic said:

I don't imagine Josh will EVER be the cerebral, game managing Brady type. 

I view him as much more of a Favre type. I think he'll ALWAYS be a "no, no, no, no......YESSS!!!" guy. He'll likely throw less interceptions than Favre -- he's already better in that category than #4 was. But I predict he'll always have that "win it all or break your heart" gene, and we'll have to learn to take the good with the bad.

I agree with you. I also meant to write a little. I just re read my post, and I was like, “Jesus that’s an aggressive stance”. Haha.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

24 mph winds with gusts up to 40 mph??

Fml

That is per my AccuWeather app

This one says 24 mph gusts but 7 mph winds mostly at night.  I'm on a laptop watching my son watch another kid on youtube playing a game that he has and I bought....he would rather watch someone else play it.  

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.