EDIT Now: Whatever Pats or Bills topics you wanna discuss Was: Bills (-3.5) vs. Patriots on MNF

Estro

28 minutes ago, 97bills said:

And I would love to see McDermott disguise the blitz, and bring a extra guy or pull out at the last moment. Do something to confuse the rookie, with the crowd noise and big Monday night game. The rookie will be nervous don’t let him settle in with those 6 yards passes up and down the field. 

Again with the crowd noise and big game? This isn’t a rookie from west Illinois state, this is a QB who won the national title with Alabama and went to extremely loud stadiums. 

Now you may be able to confuse him, but the Bills will have to stop the run first. Because if they don’t they will run it down the Bills throat all game. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Different year and much different team(s) for one the pats have a pass rush, another is I think they double Diggs all night and out Jackson on your #2 WR.  Oh and round 1 was against our former top CB not Jackson.. unless he was out injured already. 

Both those clips were Diggs against Jackson. 

if the pats play lots of man again, Diggs will get many opportunities. That’s why I think the pats will end up playing a lot more zone.  Does BB ever play that cover 2 shell? I have to think they played that a lot against the chargers, but I could be wrong. 

21 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Again with the crowd noise and big game? This isn’t a rookie from west Illinois state, this is a QB who won the national title with Alabama and went to extremely loud stadiums. 

Now you may be able to confuse him, but the Bills will have to stop the run first. Because if they don’t they will run it down the Bills throat all game. 

Just make sure you show up if the Pats lose. I recall last year you took a hiatus after the losses.  Be a blowhard all you want on an opposing teams board. But you get zero respect when you don’t show up right after a loss like you surely would after a win. 

46 minutes ago, TheWei44 said:

I am a huge Bills fan and am pumped for this game (and think we'll win despite my PTSD) but think your logic about streaks is flawed.  It's the classic "gambler's fallacy" to think that if, e.g., I flip 5 heads in a row I'm more likely to flip tails on the 6th flip.  If we also assume for ease of discussion that every Pats* game were a coin flip, winning 6 in a row is (1/2)^6 likely = 1/64 or less than 2%.  But each of those games, and the 7th game, is still only 50/50 by assumption.  It's only when we look back at the streak that we can say, wow, winning 6 in a row is pretty unlikely!!  Of course, if the Pats were more than 50/50 to win some of those games, the chances of winning 6 in a row is more than ~2%.

Nah man. It ain’t that deep. Comparing a teams win streak to a 50/50 coin toss is silly and extremely flawed. The longer a team win streak goes the more the odds drop that it’ll continue based on a ton of factors. Comparing it to a coin toss is ridiculous. 

13 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Both those clips were Diggs against Jackson. 

if the pats play lots of man again, Diggs will get many opportunities. That’s why I think the pats will end up playing a lot more zone.  Does BB ever play that cover 2 shell? I have to think they played that a lot against the chargers, but I could be wrong. 

They change from game to game what they do. I doubt we see much man coverage and when you do they will try disguise it as zone. 

I know it was Jackson on both clips but game one it should have been Gilmore on him. 

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Has he played on Monday night yet ? In a hostile environment like Orchard Park he’s going to hear and feel  the hate in his bones , is there another fan base that hates you FU@£nig patriots***** more then us ??

and BTW  F the patriots**** and F U TOO !!!!

GO BILLS 

Edited by Putin
  • Thank you (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

This sounds about right...

1 minute ago, Putin said:

Has he played on Monday night yet ? In a hostile environment like Orchard Park he’s going to hear and feel  the hate in his bones , is there another fan base that hates you FU@£nig patriots***** more then us ??

and BTW  F the patriots**** and F U TOO !!!!

GO BILLS 

Wow! Such an intelligent post. First yes obviously he played on Monday night since he won the National Title.  

Hate? Pfft that’s not hate that’s simple  fear.  Another  fears is more? Probably the Jets, I know the Colts have an inferiority complex as well.

Word of advise don’t attack posters personally it’s immature and can get you a time out by the mods.  I won’t report you but please try to stay civil at least. I mean it is only a game.. I know win or lose my life doesn’t change any.

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

This sounds about right...

FYI I am not saying they can’t stop the run, it’s they have to do that first. 

13 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Word of advise don’t attack posters personally it’s immature and can get you a time out by the mods.  I won’t report you but please try to stay civil at least. I mean it is only a game.. I know win or lose my life doesn’t change any.

It takes a special personality to come onto an opposing team's message board and advise others how to behave.

I'm not excusing his behavior, but I'm not really sure how you expected to be welcomed with open arms after 3k posts here and the history between these two teams.  Let me give you a piece of advice - leave the tongue-lashings to the moderators and let Bills fans talk about the game amongst themselves.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.