EDIT Now: Whatever Pats or Bills topics you wanna discuss Was: Bills (-3.5) vs. Patriots on MNF

Estro

7 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

The Bills haven't looked all that great since comming out of the bye. Not sure where ppl come up with this stuff... Extra 4 days likely means nothing.

I mean Allen just had a 4 TD game and the defense held the Saints to 6 points. That's pretty impressive no matter who you play against. I like to stay positive. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, KeLLy1278 said:

Wow dude.. ok.  No chance??  Rookie cuddled QB at Buffalo.  

Exactly. I don't think Jones has faced a defense like Buffalo (who I believe are still #1) don't sleep on the Bills. People are still hurting over that Indy loss. It's how you bounce back is what matters. 

Just now, Gene1973 said:

I mean, look at the Saints injuries, and who's starting at QB for them...

And Allens' 2 INT's against a team like NE would be much more detrimental.

Those were pretty fluky interceptions. The receiver ran the wrong route the first time and the second time Allen got hit in the arm. 

• Like (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, KeLLy1278 said:

What’s the point of playing then.  Forfeit the rest of the season.  You’re right.  What a mentality.

I'm not saying forfeit I'd say file a lawsuit agains the league for longstanding and illegal communications and protection from Kraft and Goodell.  Their families have an alliance dating back to the animalistic days of the uncivilized Purple Gang in Detroit.  Even Bob Kraft cannot get above having to get a snake head from a Tong or Traid to provide him a girl who can satisfy his urges.

1 minute ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Exactly. I don't think Jones has faced a defense like Buffalo (who I believe are still #1) don't sleep on the Bills. People are still hurting over that Indy loss. It's how you bounce back is what matters. 

The Bills are playing at home.  Games like this require discipline and good overall execution.  Pats are flying high after a few wins against subpar teams.  That’s fine.  As long as the Bills don’t beat themselves…. I like their chances.   A hostile environment for the visitor is a must. For all of you lucky enough to be at the game (I’m in Los Angeles)… make this punk rookie feel the noise and introduce him to the Bills properly.  

Sean.. you better have this D amped and ready to play.  The Bills are the favorite here.  It about time that they and we (the fan base) started acting like it.  This team needs to send a clear message to the rest of the league that they are not to be f***** with.

GO BILLS!!!  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

50 minutes ago, KeLLy1278 said:

Already saw a few that he threw under 5 yards that ended up going the distance today.  It’s ridiculous just how many yards Mac gets after the catch.  More than any other QB I have ever seen.  Rodgers gets a lot, Mahomes too but it just seems like the Patsies don’t even bother with intermediate stuff let alone deep.. it’s all underneath and misdirection.  McDermott better have this team prepared next week… I don’t wanna hear the excuses in the postgame show.  The Bills need to be physical with the Pats and by that I mean NO MISSED TACKLES.  Make them pay for every single reception.

That and NO TURNOVERS.  They do that and I like their chances.

You should tell McDermott about that underneath and misdirection stuff, I bet he isn’t aware. 

On 11/27/2021 at 12:04 AM, 78thealltimegreat said:

Usually get three for home field so Vegas sees these two teams as dead even….with Breida a bigger part of the offense I like our chances 

Na it's 2.5 now, been 2.5 for a while

2 minutes ago, KeLLy1278 said:

The Bills are playing at home.  Games like this require discipline and good overall execution.  Pats are flying high after a few wins against subpar teams.  That’s fine.  As long as the Bills don’t beat themselves…. I like their chances.   A hostile environment for the visitor is a must. For all of you lucky enough to be at the game (I’m in Los Angeles)… make this punk rookie feel the noise and introduce him to the Bills properly.  

Sean.. you better have this D amped and ready to play.  The Bills are the favorite here.  It about time that they and we (the fan base) started acting like it.  This team needs to send a clear message to the rest of the league that they are not to be f***** with.

GO BILLS!!!  

Lol, bills havent beaten anyone of note so can't say anything about that. 

3 minutes ago, Thriftygamer83 said:

I'm not saying forfeit I'd say file a lawsuit agains the league for longstanding and illegal communications and protection from Kraft and Goodell.  Their families have an alliance dating back to the animalistic days of the uncivilized Purple Gang in Detroit.  Even Bob Kraft cannot get above having to get a snake head from a Tong or Traid to provide him a girl who can satisfy his urges.

I’ve watched every Bills game this season.  When they commit penalties..  penalties are called.  I haven’t seen phantom penalty calls against the Bills this year.  Whether its someone in the secondary draped all over a receiver or false starts, holding calls, late hits out of bounds, unsportsmanlike conduct, etc.  If you’re looking to blame someone for that then blame Sean, not the refs.  

4 minutes ago, CSBill said:

You should tell McDermott about that underneath and misdirection stuff, I bet he isn’t aware. 

Jokes aside.. I don’t think he’s as good of a coach as people seem to think.  

Glad to see the Pats turned over the Titans. The media will be fighting over Mac's schlong this week and predicting a comfortable win against the Bills.

The Bills can make a statement now by beating these guys. If they get beat up by this Pats team then they don't deserve to win the division and I'll have no complaints.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RobbRiddick said:

Glad to see the Pats turned over the Titans. The media will be fighting over Mac's schlong this week and predicting a comfortable win against the Bills.

The Bills can make a statement now by beating these guys. If they get beat up by this Pats team then they don't deserve to win the division and I'll have no complaints.

Right on.  This is the time to make a statement and make the Pats doubt themselves.  These are NOT the Brady lead Pats people.  These Pats are suspect.  We just need to expose them for the frauds that they are. 

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

3 minutes ago, Casey D said:

It is 3 1/2 Bills.  Why lie over a point?

Lie over a point, what am I lying about home field is worth 2.5 now days, and has been for a couple years now

3 minutes ago, Casey D said:

Wow.  Is your name big balls or big alls?

The latter

2 minutes ago, Jeffbigalls said:

Lie over a point, what am I lying about home field is worth 2.5 now days, and has been for a couple years now

The latter

OK, so the Bills are deemed a point better than Pats, not 1/2 point.  Is that your point? 

What is a big alls?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.