EDIT Now: Whatever Pats or Bills topics you wanna discuss Was: Bills (-3.5) vs. Patriots on MNF

Estro

12 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Could we potentially have Star Brown and Feliciano back for this one?

Potentially yes.

4 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

more than Mahomes, Wentz.  Josh at 7.5.   Herbert and Cousins at 7.4.

Now remove YAC.  His completed air yards ranks 30th.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

13 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Usually get three for home field so Vegas sees these two teams as dead even….with Breida a bigger part of the offense I like our chances 

Vegas saw us as only 7 points better than that saints team and way better than the colts so who knows 😂 I don’t think they’re anywhere close to as good as us on paper if we get Spencer brown/star back but that’s why they play the games lol idk how none of the national media was talking about us missing two starting offensive linemen and a starting mlb and a starting DT for a pretty big chunk of the season.

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

9 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Vegas saw us as only 7 points better than that saints team and way better than the colts so who knows 😂 I don’t think they’re anywhere close to as good as us on paper if we get Spencer brown/star back but that’s why they play the games lol idk how none of the national media was talking about us missing two starting offensive linemen and a starting mlb and a starting DT for a pretty big chunk of the season.

Vegas is just guessing with the Bills anymore. And the nfl as a whole for that matter. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, aristocrat said:

Those two combined aren’t half of Taylor or tractorcito 

Taylor isn’t getting half that many yards if star and/or edmunds is playing…AJ Klein had a rough rough game 

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Najee had 45 yards. It was two teams with all world RBs that have done it, without Star 

With us inexplicably running 2 linebackers all game long…severely doubt we do that for 60 minutes again 

I feel like this will be a close game. Both teams have good defenses but I trust the Bills offense to score on the Pats defense more than the other way around. If the Bills can not turn the ball over I think they can get the win here. I do expect both Star and Spencer Brown to come back with 11 days between games. That should help both sides of the line. I also think Mongo has a shot to come back which will further bolster the O-line. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, aristocrat said:

Those two combined aren’t half of Taylor or tractorcito 

Ever been to the Pats boards?

They have the best RB's in the league.  Mac Jones is already better than Brady was early in his career and will win multiple SB's.  Their D is like the '85 Bears.  

A new dynasty is starting, and the rest of the league just has to deal.  

• Haha (+1) 3

6 hours ago, Playoffs? said:

BB will be a mad scientist all next week, coming up with ways to exploit the Bills lack of CB talent now. Gotta hope our line can rattle the hell out of Jones and force him into big mistakes. 

Watch out for Bourne, Myers, and Agalor.  Greatest show on turf here.  Not 1 of the top 4 wrs for NE makes Buffalos 53.  Im sure NE is going to go pass heavy with that group.  Very Similar to the Saints game.  Stop the run put Siemien I mean Jones into 3 rd and long and get off the field in 3 to 6 plays.  

Edited by Mat68

7 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

AJ brown is out for titans tomorrow. Game in NE. Pats win and that line will move toward them, we can only hope the bills are a home dog on mnf vs a rookie Qb. A gift.

I'm not placing too much on the rookie QB label. The kid looks to be a perfect fit for the Pats. Give the Pats coaching staff credit for creating a system that makes Jones even better. Jones looks light years ahead of his QB rookie label. Their offense has a solid running game too which contribute to the quick passing attack.

It's best if the Bills can jump on the Pats early. Maybe score early and get a turnover or two. I don't believe the Pats will be able to overcome a large deficit. 

4 hours ago, Process said:

Not sure who overrates the Patriots more, ESPN or Bills fans.

They are 7-4 and playing great. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.