Matt Breida transforms our offense.

FireChans

On 11/26/2021 at 9:43 AM, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Devin Singletary is by far our best RB. I don't know why we go away from him. Brieda is the perfect compliment. 

He can turn into Thurman or Prime Lev Bell

With proper mindset and coaching 

Edited by JerseyBills

3 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Devin doesn’t have the break away speed or ability to make the first guy miss like Thurman.  He’s a serviceable back but not really a 20 carry franchise  kind

Yup.  Doesn't have the speed or natural hands. 

While I don't think Breida transforms our offense, I do think he's a bit more than just a speed guy.  He also has a knack for finding a crease.  

From what I've seen so far, what he lacks is the physicality to power through tackles. 

On 11/28/2021 at 4:48 PM, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Neither Moss nor Singletary have the speed to get to the edge IMO, and both of them struggle behind our run blocking.  Breida is better at seeing a slight gap and shooting through it.  That said, while I actually believe that Breida gives us a valuable additional element to our D and deserves more playing time, if he’s going to contribute he needs to not make many mistakes like on the screen pass/Knox canceled TD or in protection.  

And it will get harder as teams get more film on him.

Agreed

Edited by hondo in seattle

It's been discussed elsewhere, I believe.  Breida is the fastest RB for the Bills (except maybe Taiwan Jones who never really plays in the backfield) and he seems to have better vision than Singletary, but he misses assignments on occasion.  That will drive an OC crazy.

Edited by BigAl2526
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.