Our nemesis The New England Patriots

Cygnus99

9 minutes ago, MJS said:

Titans, Bills, and Colts are all tough opponents for them. Even if they split with the Bills, they could easily lose to the others and end up with only two more wins.

Or they could beat everybody. You just have to see how the games play out. The two games against the Bills will determine the division.

I do think the Bills have the slightly easier remaining schedule. Two bad teams in the Jets and Falcons. The Panthers are middle of the road, but I like our chances against Cam.

Panthers D is basically like looking in the mirror, they are very good

1 hour ago, Cygnus99 said:

We have to sweep them !! Is it gonna happened ? Probably not . Are we gonna get swept ? Probably not . I see a split . 

New England Patriots remaining schedule

Titans , At Bills , Bye , At Colts , Bills , at Jaguars , Dolphins : I see 4 wins for them 

Buffalo Bills remaining schedule

Patriots , At Bucs , Panthers , at Patriots , Falcons , NY Jets : I can see 4 wins we are not winning out 

Final standings Bills and Patriots 11-6 

There is a relatively high probability that the Bills and Patriots will have the same record I am thinking 11-6 . who would win the division ? I am hoping the Patriots fall apart but most likely that is not going to happen . If we win out which would be awesome yes the division is ours . GO BILLS ! 

New England struggles against the Dolphins who are playing better.

36 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

The best defense against a strong running game imo is a strong offense.

The Colts dominated both lines of scrimmage. If NE does that it'll be a similar result.

I agree. It's important that we come out and take the lead early. Make them throw to try and beat you instead of having to play balanced against the run and pass. 

I think that Mac Jones struggles if we get an early lead. 

Edited by Captain_Quint

23 minutes ago, doubledd67 said:

There is no guarantee the patriots are going to beat the Titans 

Vrabel definitely seems to have Belichick's number and has beaten him multiple times.

19 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

They are built like a 2000’s football team.  I dont fear them.  No one on their offense is dynamic.  Stop the run make Mac Jones throw.  Add star and Brown back into the line up and I see it as a mis match.  

No, but they play fundamentally sound football and their pass rush always gives our OLine fits even when they have no names on it...Judon is going to feast.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

The Patriots can run the ball very well tho, which means I hope Star is back...

Amazingly, even after giving up 285 yards rushing to the Colts, we are still 4th in the NFL in rush yards per game allowed with only 96.6

Honestly Turk, I’ll be okay with the Ankou/Bryant addition to the rotation. Anybody else notice Oliver’s game minus Butler? Spencer Brown is the biggest need to return. The Bills can’t let Judon effect/control this game 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, HOUSE said:

I dont think you could pay me to click on that link House. I'm leary of guys dressed in green Robin hood outfits 

This is the toughest test all year, this isn't just another game on the schedule.  Hoodie literally built this team to beat us, using our weaknesses against us and building up their ability to handle our strengths.  The old Parcells mantra was build a team that can beat up your own division, the rest will take care of itself.  

Well, we find out next week how playoff ready and capable these Bills are.  The potential is there, the will remains to be seen.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Moulds 808080 said:

Exactly we have to have more faith!!

More faith is great.  So is more effective blocking... and I'll always need more cowbell. 

But seriously, the blocking from the OL last night was a step in the right direction against a decent defense.  If we can find a way heal the sick between now and next Monday, my faith will not be shaken!  Or at least be shaken a little less.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Cygnus99 said:

We have to sweep them !! Is it gonna happened ? Probably not . Are we gonna get swept ? Probably not . I see a split . 

Titans , At Bills , Bye , At Colts , Bills , at Jaguars , Dolphins : I see 4 wins for them 

Patriots , At Bucs , Panthers , at Patriots , Falcons , NY Jets : I can see 4 wins we are not winning out 

There is a relatively high probability that the Bills and Patriots will have the same record I am thinking 11-6 . who would win the division ? I am hoping the Patriots fall apart but most likely that is not going to happen . If we win out which would be awesome yes the division is ours . GO BILLS ! 

if the Bills and Pats split and have the same record let’s use your 11-6 as an example. The Bills would win the division pending one of their losses isn’t to the Jets. 

The Bills would have a 5-1 record against the East while the Pats would be 4-2

2 hours ago, Cygnus99 said:

Stop being scared.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.