Bills at Saints - Give Thanks for a win in this Postgame Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

5 hours ago, quincy said:

Here in Europe, I am glad that I got to see all 4 quarters on television this time round with a very late finishing time locally.

Last week the coverage against the Colts was switched to Packers/Vikings after 3 quarters due to it being a blowout!

Still areas of concern but happy for a thanksgiving win. Lets go Buffalo, lets attempt to win the AFC East for starters.

Wo bist du, in Deutschland?

• Dislike 1

9 minutes ago, Just in Atlanta said:

So have we figured out who the fire McD/Allen mouth breathers are? Trolls or just misanthropes? This week on this board has brought them out of the woodwork.

if they aren't trolls they have very odd opinions.........its interesting in a incredulous way if folks Really DO think that way....trolls yeah well I try not to give em  oxygen not worth your time. No use trying to make sense out of nonsense.

m

2 hours ago, Fan in Chicago said:

There were at least 3 plays in the first half where Allen was hit late and should have drawn roughing the passer penalties. These did not happen when he was running, he was hit when he had dropped back to pass. It was odd to not see any such flags. 

They mustve gotten the memo that they threw way too many flags in the cowboys game

33 minutes ago, Muppy said:

if they aren't trolls they have very odd opinions.........its interesting in a incredulous way if folks Really DO think that way....trolls yeah well I try not to give em  oxygen not worth your time. No use trying to make sense out of nonsense.

m

I wish they were admit when they were wrong in the GDT occasionally lol. Every week the same people always say ‘we’re going to lose this game we are bad’ and it more often than not turns into a blowout win for us haha of course if they keep saying we’re going to lose every game they will be right once in awhile 😂

2 hours ago, Fan in Chicago said:

There were at least 3 plays in the first half where Allen was hit late and should have drawn roughing the passer penalties. These did not happen when he was running, he was hit when he had dropped back to pass. It was odd to not see any such flags. 

Did you hear McDermott’s presser after the game?  He was pretty hot about it

1 hour ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Only thing that concerned me was that it seemed like all of our punts were closed to being blocked. Thinking Belicheck will find a way to exploit that.

Haack is terrifying. Not only was his release slow, but he had this weird low line drive trajectory on his kicks, making them even more susceptible to a block. Like you said, every one of his punts looked like they were about to be blocked. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Did you hear McDermott’s presser after the game?  He was pretty hot about it

I did not. If McD was angry it was entirely justified except that the expressed unhappiness by itself won't make any changes to the way refs call these games. Actually I don't know why the NFL doesn't make changes to ensure officiating consistency across games

3 hours ago, Fan in Chicago said:

He's finding out what happened to Cam Newton.    When you act like a football player.......you don't get those calls.   It's not right but it's how the game is called.    You gotta' act like you don't belong on the field with those defensive players to consistently get those calls.    Hell.......that little post-play whisper in Josh's ear in the first half would have been a 15 yarder if Ed Oliver did it to Trevor.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.