Bills at Saints - Give Thanks for a win in this Postgame Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

The Saints were down Kamara and almost won in Tennessee - I know they had future hall of famer Mark Ingram but still.  A missed extra point forced a failed 2 point try at the end.  Siemian threw for just under 300 2 TDs and no INTs. 

This game was going to be difficult.  Their season was on the line.  At home.  In Primetime. 

No, they weren't a good team but we took care of business. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I'm just here to leave you all with this little clip

Diggs, C'mon man, that guy's got a family!

He could run a route in a phone booth covered by prime revis and still make him miss 

30 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Sounds about right...👍

It’s bout the only thing they’ve gotten right haha 

• Like (+1) 1

Sound victory, but this was not a top 10 opposing team, and we know already that we beat those easily.

So very few conclusions to be drawn from this IMO.

Games vs the Pats will decide our season.  About time we win a close one for a change...

One note of warning: a blocked punt is a disaster waiting to happen. 

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, Beast said:

Ed Oliver deserved a turkey leg.

He's definitely shown much improvement this season. Noticible burst through the middle and effectively shedding blocks. Wish he had more help from our edge guys.

4 hours ago, wjag said:

Certainly the defense didn’t stop Taylor. But had the offense sustained some drives, the defense would not have been on the field all game.  

Offense sustained drives against Tennessee, scored 31 and the D still couldn't stop them. Their just not good against power running offenses. 

The saddest words I heard tonight were from Mike Tirico when he mentioned, ..and that's Addison's team leading 4th sack of the season. 

11 games in and your team sack leader has 4.. 😓😓😓😓

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, BIGFOOTspaceman said:

I suspect that McD and the Bills are going to drop one of the more memorable turds in recent history against NE on Monday night. 

I suspect you aren’t long for here. I have a nose for these sort of things..

7 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

He was and I'm tired of hearing about the covid excuse.

Well, cry me a river.  By now,  Everyone knows someone afflicted with the virus who’s had lasting effects -be it senses (smell/taste/feeling) or still feeling run down. Simply because some people seem to recover very well doesn’t mean those who haven’t are any less. How ‘bout rather than crap on him, you think about what the Bills can actually do at this point in the season to remedy the situation on the field? 

7 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

That crap goes both ways; the kool aid drinkers disappear when we get killed,

No they don’t. No true Bills fan shies away when we get walloped. But you wouldn’t know anything about that.

7 hours ago, Wyobills89 said:

Once Brown is healthy, do you think the bills might try a different approach to the tackles and maybe put Dawkins inside at guard spot? He has had a really bad year so far. Or just keep going with it hoping he goes back to form from last year.

It’s a dilemma for sure. If we kick Dawkins inside, who’s better to replace him on Josh’s blind side without crippling the right side?

7 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

I predicted the Bills would hammer them

I also thought they would win next week, but without White and still with the OL struggles I'm not so sure.

We’ve seen your predictions. Now I’m confused how we won.

7 hours ago, CincyBillsFan said:

You're being nice. Anyone that says "fire the coach" and "trade the franchise QB" during a 31 - 6 blowout is a wack job. A total numb nuts when it comes to football. Ignorance at this level has to be trolling or drunkenness or both.

More than a few Noobs are actually reincarnations of previously banned crapnoodles. Just like ‘the Law’, it takes us a while to figure them out. But once we do, we go on an ass-bootin’ frenzy. Y’all are encouraged to share your suspicions in this regard.

7 hours ago, Nitro said:

I notice new posters are negative.  Not sure if they are negative by nature or basement dwelling trolls.  

See above.

7 hours ago, ticketssince61 said:

Of his 5 incompletions, 2 were INT's, and 2 were throwaways under pressure. I think the only pass that hit the ground that he tried to complete was the 3rd and inches intended for Diggs.

BTW - why were we throwing on 3rd and inches?  - and - 

why did McD call a timeout after failing to draw them Offside instead of just taking the 5 year delay of game (we were at around midfield)

If indeed you’ve had ST’s since ‘61, then you know Bart Starr made a HOF career out of play-action throws on 3rd & short🤦‍♂️. I have no idea why we called a timeout on the other play..🤷‍♂️

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, billsbackto81 said:

He's definitely shown much improvement this season. Noticible burst through the middle and effectively shedding blocks. Wish he had more help from our edge guys.

Offense sustained drives against Tennessee, scored 31 and the D still couldn't stop them. Their just not good against power running offenses. 

The saddest words I heard tonight were from Mike Tirico when he mentioned, ..and that's Addison's team leading 4th sack of the season. 

11 games in and your team sack leader has 4.. 😓😓😓😓

Since the D-line rotates so much, he’d have more if he got more snaps

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.