Bills at Saints - Give Thanks for a win in this Postgame Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

2 minutes ago, ticketssince61 said:

Of his 5 incompletions, 2 were INT's, and 2 were throwaways under pressure. I think the only pass that hit the ground that he tried to complete was the 3rd and inches intended for Diggs.

BTW - why were we throwing on 3rd and inches?  - and - 

why did McD call a timeout after failing to draw them Offside instead of just taking the 5 year delay of game (we were at around midfield)

I agree.  At that point in the game just run the damn ball. It was still a good throw to Diggs who should have caught it.

Allen was lethally accurate tonight and if he does this against NE, minus the two pics, the Bills are going to win that game.  And lets face it on the 2nd pick Allen's arm was hit and that LB made a fantastic catch.

25 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Wait, are you saying that in last weeks game the Bills offense put the defense in a bad spot?  You mean an offense that had only 2 possessions, scoring a TD in one, before going down to the Colts 24 -7? You mean a defense that in the first half did not stop the Colts on a single drive? I'm confused.

Certainly the defense didn’t stop Taylor. But had the offense sustained some drives, the defense would not have been on the field all game.  

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

I agree.  At that point in the game just run the damn ball. It was still a good throw to Diggs who should have caught it.

Allen was lethally accurate tonight and if he does this against NE, minus the two pics, the Bills are going to win that game.  And lets face it on the 2nd pick Allen's arm was hit and that LB made a fantastic catch.

I want to enjoy this win before I move on to New England.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, wjag said:

Certainly the defense didn’t stop Taylor. But had the offense sustained some drives, the defense would not have been on the field all game.  

Disagree. The offense had only two possessions before falling behind 24 - 7.  On their first drive they got to the Colts 30 before back to back O-line penalties screwed up the FG.  On their 2nd drive they scored a TD.  The Bills D played awful last week and the Bills O didn't contribute to that performance.

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I think we all have to just hope that Brown is physically in a good place when he returns. Despite coming up with a win today, the oline was still the most underwhelming unit on the field.

I thought the line played decent compared to how they've been playing lately. They could run block at least decently. (Lol @ the face McDermott made when Singletary rumbled thru for that 15 yard run into the redzone) 

That screen TDw/ Brieda was some of the most beautiful blocking I've seen all season. 👍

Edited by ChronicAndKnuckles
  • Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I mentioned it in the GDT, but if I hear him talk about “Shnow” or “Shnowman” again it will be too soon. Stop being a clown! You’re not good enough!

Obvious that COVID really had a large negative effect on him...he said as much saying he thought he was going to die. Hopefully he starts improving at a faster rate

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.