Bills at Saints - Give Thanks for a win in this Postgame Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

19 minutes ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

Josh Allen played a strong game, in spite the naysayers wanting him traded, benched, lynched! Jeez some of you guys get so emotional.

There’s two people I can’t be mad on offense. Josh and Stefon. They are the offense as far as I’m concerned 

• Like (+1) 4

9 minutes ago, sven233 said:

It was a nice win.  It's one that we absolutely should have won handily and we did.  Now it's all about hoping Tre is OK and that he can get healthy soon. 

There's been a lot of games against the Pats* that we have all desperately wanted to win over the last couple of decades with Brady there, but with the butt kissing the media and everyone is giving to them this season, I am not sure there hasn't been one I have wanted to win more.  Get healthy and find a way to beat the Pats* down on Monday night.

should be getting Brown and Lotululei back for that one, too

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

And they all went away in the second half.  They can dish it out when the Bills play is not up to par, but when they turn it around...crickets.

That crap goes both ways; the kool aid drinkers disappear when we get killed, too.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 3
  • Agree 1

Run game and Breida looked commendable. 

Diggs is amazing. 

Josh had a solid game, even with the picks.

Mafia showed up in NOLA in force. 

D line looked impressive. 

Poyer!

Knox!

31 points on the national stage.  

10 days to prep for Mac "the second coming of Brady" Jones and the Hoodie. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Wyobills89 said:

Once Brown is healthy, do you think the bills might try a different approach to the tackles and maybe put Dawkins inside at guard spot? He has had a really bad year so far. Or just keep going with it hoping he goes back to form from last year.

Remember preseason where Brown and Williams at LT had us saying “No Dawkins, no Allen”?

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Wyobills89 said:

Once Brown is healthy, do you think the bills might try a different approach to the tackles and maybe put Dawkins inside at guard spot? He has had a really bad year so far. Or just keep going with it hoping he goes back to form from last year.

Sadly Williams has been worse at RT. 

Dawkins may still be recovering from COVID and this was a short week. Maybe with the added rest he will play better.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

There’s two people I can’t be mad on offense. Josh and Stefon. They are the offense as far as I’m concerned 

Yeah. I jumped into the GDT for 2 minutes and it was astounding, the number of new posters that I've never seen before posting that we should "shop JA for draft picks."

What in the ever-loving hell.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.