Bills at Saints - Give Thanks for a win in this Postgame Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

It was a nice win.  It's one that we absolutely should have won handily and we did.  Now it's all about hoping Tre is OK and that he can get healthy soon. 

There's been a lot of games against the Pats* that we have all desperately wanted to win over the last couple of decades with Brady there, but with the butt kissing the media and everyone is giving to them this season, I am not sure there hasn't been one I have wanted to win more.  Get healthy and find a way to beat the Pats* down on Monday night.

• Like (+1) 5

Just now, Joe Ferguson said:

Let's not get too excited. Saints had 14 starters out tonight. 

The Raiders were on a 3 game losing streak, had scored less then 20 points those last 3 games and they had been blown out in 2 of them.  They were missing a couple of starters yet managed to beat the Cowboys today in Dallas  A win is a win no matter the circumstances.

• Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

Josh Allen played a strong game, in spite the naysayers wanting him traded, benched, lynched! Jeez some of you guys get so emotional.

And they all went away in the second half.  They can dish it out when the Bills play is not up to par, but when they turn it around...crickets.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

That’s no moon… I would like to say I am sorry you lost money today .. but what kind of fan bets against his own team. Fine you thought they would lose .. but don’t bet against them .. so actually I am glad you got taken to the woodshed. We are 7-4 … it has been a long time since 7-4 would be anything but a celebration for Bills fans. Should we expect better than they have played .. yes I think so but to say this “I'm certainly richer. Keep denying the suck that you see. There is nothing on earth to justify this term being a touchdown favorite against anyone right now.” - you may want to look for another great team .. maybe the cowboys or ….

8 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Those people are nuts.  My goodness Allen was fantastic tonight.  He should have had 5 TD throws and only 1 INT. I mean I still don't get why an O-lineman was blocking downfield on the TD pass to Knox that got called back?

Breida ran the wrong route; it was supposed to be a screen to the left and Allen looked over there and he wasn't there so he improvised on the fly. Problem was the OL was still blocking for a screen and thus went down field.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

This win was impressive for many reasons. They had to travel on a short week after a terrible loss. Very little rest/recovery or practice.  Saints were undermanned on offense but their defense wasn’t missing a lot and we were missing several starters as well. Showing out like that on a short week on the road is a great sign. Now extra time to prep for MNF - basically a mini bye with 11 days.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Agree 2

3 minutes ago, sven233 said:

It was a nice win.  It's one that we absolutely should have won handily and we did.  Now it's all about hoping Tre is OK and that he can get healthy soon. 

There's been a lot of games against the Pats* that we have all desperately wanted to win over the last couple of decades with Brady there, but with the butt kissing the media and everyone is giving to them this season, I am not sure there hasn't been one I have wanted to win more.  Get healthy and find a way to beat the Pats* down on Monday night.

So odd the way the media has handled them…they are about as good as they should be…cam newton literally couldn’t throw a football and they had some big holdouts on the defensive side last year. Idk why they seem so surprised the pats are good lol 

5 minutes ago, wjag said:

7. Saints Defense suffered a Bills-Colts type game.   Their offense hung them out to dry

Wait, are you saying that in last weeks game the Bills offense put the defense in a bad spot?  You mean an offense that had only 2 possessions, scoring a TD in one, before going down to the Colts 24 -7? You mean a defense that in the first half did not stop the Colts on a single drive? I'm confused.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.