Bills at Saints - Give Thanks for a win in this Postgame Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

5 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

In many ways, this game reminds me of the first game against Miami.

We won 35-0, and yet there were so many bad mistakes and sloppy play in that game.

McDermott in his post-game PC said "We have a lot of work to do."

I'll take the win right now though, big time.

i hear ya— but I think it is slightly different in the sense that I think what we are seeing is the Bills O starting to figure out the right balance. They still aren’t there, but tonight showed a really great trend. My hope is in the next few weeks, they will figure out exactly schematically and personnel-wise the type of offense to be. 

• Like (+1) 2

Pretty much the game I expected to see minus the Tre devastation.

Saints can't get to 200 yards of offense(which I called pre game, and I forgot I actually predicted the exact score of the game also!), they look dreadful, Bills put up points and roll...probably should have been worse without the one bad TO in the RedZone.

Not sure this means much going forward...we need Brown and Star back badly for the Patriot game.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

Just now, RichRiderBills said:

I think Brieda will be even better when we get Brown back.

I think we all have to just hope that Brown is physically in a good place when he returns. Despite coming up with a win today, the oline was still the most underwhelming unit on the field.

• Like (+1) 5

4 minutes ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

Josh Allen played a strong game, in spite the naysayers wanting him traded, benched, lynched! Jeez some of you guys get so emotional.

Those people are nuts.  My goodness Allen was fantastic tonight.  He should have had 5 TD throws and only 1 INT. I mean I still don't get why an O-lineman was blocking downfield on the TD pass to Knox that got called back?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, MiltonWaddams said:

I think we all have to just hope that Brown is physically in a good place when he returns. Despite coming up with a win today, the oline was still the most underwhelming unit on the field.

The only other QB's in the NFL that could have avoided sacks tonight like Allen did are Jackson & Mahomes. There was immediate pressure up the middle multiple times. The O-line needs both Brown & Mongo to get back.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 1

The afterglow:

1.  The White injury, which looks like ligaments, is a huge blow and a damper on an otherwise good game.

2. 4 TDs for Josh.  Glad to see that after Sunday's debacle.

3. Singletary actually had a positive rushing night.

4. All the preseason Ertz angst on here has been de-Knox-ed

5. So it seems the Saints were just what the doctor ordered

6. Eddie Oliver had another big game

7. Saints Defense suffered a Bills-Colts type game.   Their offense hung them out to dry

8. Bills Defense held Saints to 64 yards of offense in first half.  

9. Breida has earned more looks.  Making Moss inactive was interesting.  Figured it was going to be 26 that sat tonight

10. Nice to have a non-weather game.

11.  Come on Tennessee, knock off NE...

12.  The number of Bills fans in the dome after the game was impressive.  

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.