Bills v. Saints Game Day Thread First Half - 11/25/21

Freddie's Dead

Just now, Ethan in Portland said:

Both INTs probably were not on Allen. First one Diggs may have turned the wrong way and the second one his arm was hit. 

The first one was almost certainly on Allen, I don’t know how Diggs could have been where Josh put the ball. The 2nd one is on Darryl Williams.  Let’s hope they can start to put it together this half. 

• Like (+1) 1

Guy was wide ***** open in the middle. Last year was a perfect storm. This team needs balance. We are not getting anywhere near the passing efficiency we got last year. Missing wide open guys, making big mistakes, wasting opportunities. 2019 josh is probably closer to what he really is. That’s not even a terrible thing. You just have to recalibrate the thought process of constantly passing the ball.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, KeLLy1278 said:

Josh needs to be more decisive there.. can’t expect the protection to last for five seconds.

Are problems offensively might start, end, and be complete with a regressive Josh who drank his own hype, decided his paycheck was better then actually being the franchise QB, and he might soon be a guy whose biggest career bright spot could be backing up Mac Jones.

• Vomit 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

So you blame him for Ike’s stupidity and Cody Ford not holding his block good to known

Stop blaming the offensive line. Yes they stink but he held the ball too long. Sanders was open at first down mark as noted by Brees. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Simon said:

The stat book is going to look ugly but he's playing really well.

If he keeps that up, we'll win going away.

I mean he literally threw a TD the play before that got wiped out by a pretty meaningless to the play penalty, then someone smacks his arm on a throw completely ***** up the throw and suddenly he sucks?

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Simon said:

The stat book is going to look ugly but he's playing really well.

If he keeps that up, we'll win going away.

We will beat this Saints team. They are bad. It is only good coaching and miracles that they have 5 wins. But he can't keep making mistakes that take points off the board . I know it isn't all on him. I know his arm was bit but he was already late on the throw by then. 

2 minutes ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

The real you is back!  Figures.

Never left...I’ve never sugar coated things...never will...sorry if that hurts your feelings...

Josh has great talent, but he is just not there mentally...

Edited by JaCrispy

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.