The Inner Workings of the Green New Democratic Deal . Believing the Lie !!

T master

I believe that it should first start by a executive order putting a halt to some US domestic production of oil and any future influx such as shutting down a pipeline that could bring more oil into the US as to make the country energy independent & not depend on OPEC in any way all while pissing off our closest ally to the north at the same time that's first .

Then putting us the US back in the energy summit's so we can spend billions of dollars on those which would call the US the biggest polluters of the air & then implement a bill of some sort that weather it's in the first bill they passed which didn't that also have huge allotments for electric cars and the infrastructure to provide electricity for them ? 

Then take away any sanctions that have to do with slowing Russia's advancement of finishing their oil pipe line so when completed they can reap the benefits of their oil production by selling it to those the US would have been selling our oil to that we were going to get from our domestic oil production along with the oil from the Keystone pipe line which was shut down .

I've heard (Which i don't know it to be true AT ALL) that part of the decision to shut down the Key stone could be because Biden owns a trucking company that trucks oil from Canada to the US & if the pipe line was complete he would lose a ton of $$ which wouldn't be far fetched in any respect given what the POTUS has done to this point . But that is hear say .

But back to the GND . Once the fuel prices have been artificially pumped up due to the afore mentioned decisions of the new administration then they release a bunch of oil from the countries reserve to make it look like you are trying to do something for the people when in fact your just buying time for inflation to kick in & due to higher fuel prices for the trucking industry everything will cost more  .

Then once you make those that believe you truly have their best interest in mind and that the influx from the oil reserve was just a band aid and now inflation has taken control and the people realize gas prices aren't going down along with a blitz of commercials for the electric car, solar, & wind mill industries the people because they can't afford gas along with higher grocery, & all other prices of everyday things due to inflation are basically forced into getting electric cars .

Which in turn now the car & electric that will provide it to get around is also higher because fossil fuel is still a huge part of what is needed to produce electricity not only for our cars but for our homes but the fuel companies will have lost so much $$ because saving the planet from global warming due to green house gases they will have to raise prices all while the administration continues to kiss China's ass and do nothing to make them abide by the pollution rules .

But the Green New Dal will then be implemented under the pretenses that this was unavoidable and that Biden is here to save the world from our own pollution of the planet and by the US not only footing the blame but the bill & global cleanliness will be achieved . Hence the inner workings of the Green New Deal ..

Democratic liberals every where are rejoicing !!!! Let the cheering begin Hail Biden !! 

Edited by T master
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This is why you live in a world with a bunch of morons that think they can control/eradicate an aresolized coronavirus. 

They have believed for 60 years (still waiting for ocean front property in Orlando) that they can control the temperature of the Earth.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Unfortunately Our now Presidents actions of cutting domestic oil production by executive order and it's ramification on every American due directly to his actions to follow the narrative & promote that we need electric cars .

Gas up %60 in LESS than a yr at $6

https://abc7.com/highest-gas-prices-in-the-country-gorda-ca-california-price-of/11149187/

Then you have this POS energy secretary pushing the lie that there is no answer because it's someone else fault when alls she & the POS Pres. has to do is look at what the previous Pres. did and follow that blue print and we would be only paying $1.78 a gallon instead of a %60 increase in fuel prices in LESS than a yr .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un5N690N3MY&t=12s

They are all laughing at the stupidity of those that voted for them and gave them a job while they dupe every one every day and continue the lie !! 

https://www.google.com/search?q=pictures+of+$6+a+gallon++gas+Mono+county+California&sxsrf=AOaemvKO26rG1MmICuukSwa_uJOwHLMrsg:1638198939868&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=-jfkTQ7kgPWRaM%2CXR87rZsG5GUY0M%2C_%3B7KxvReKG_rme1M%2C42X_DZmkPxm71M%2C_%3B7j0Q6t5kHec8VM%2CXR87rZsG5GUY0M%2C_%3BPADSvEhpwMRnEM%2C5h_UkDfCFfkRtM%2C_%3B4wcTumj4uqwj6M%2CtrvGEVTHghKnfM%2C_%3BjfM7itR2klHxXM%2CXR87rZsG5GUY0M%2C_%3B89CnjMouyzxUTM%2CXR87rZsG5GUY0M%2C_%3BRT6FOPJjBlA1NM%2CXd6mj_Mdt-u-pM%2C_%3Byiw_AIxgKw9TQM%2CDIFwvMl8PHmIOM%2C_%3BSQnWVqqHaU1dlM%2ChYFiVNPc5D_RNM%2C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kQO8Sqnk0qu07uzQ1fFL6XGfxQlCA&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwji6obP7r30AhWvVzABHUuzDyMQ9QF6BAgNEAE#imgrc=-jfkTQ7kgPWRaM

Love to see Billstime & Tibs answers to this ...

• T master changed the title to The Inner Workings of the Green New Democratic Deal . Believing the Lie !!
33 minutes ago, T master said:

Unfortunately Our now Presidents actions of cutting domestic oil production by executive order and it's ramification on every American due directly to his actions to follow the narrative & promote that we need electric cars .

Gas up %60 in LESS than a yr at $6

https://abc7.com/highest-gas-prices-in-the-country-gorda-ca-california-price-of/11149187/

Then you have this POS energy secretary pushing the lie that there is no answer because it's someone else fault when alls she & the POS Pres. has to do is look at what the previous Pres. did and follow that blue print and we would be only paying $1.78 a gallon instead of a %60 increase in fuel prices in LESS than a yr .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un5N690N3MY&t=12s

They are all laughing at the stupidity of those that voted for them and gave them a job while they dupe every one every day and continue the lie !! 

https://www.google.com/search?q=pictures+of+$6+a+gallon++gas+Mono+county+California&sxsrf=AOaemvKO26rG1MmICuukSwa_uJOwHLMrsg:1638198939868&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=-jfkTQ7kgPWRaM%2CXR87rZsG5GUY0M%2C_%3B7KxvReKG_rme1M%2C42X_DZmkPxm71M%2C_%3B7j0Q6t5kHec8VM%2CXR87rZsG5GUY0M%2C_%3BPADSvEhpwMRnEM%2C5h_UkDfCFfkRtM%2C_%3B4wcTumj4uqwj6M%2CtrvGEVTHghKnfM%2C_%3BjfM7itR2klHxXM%2CXR87rZsG5GUY0M%2C_%3B89CnjMouyzxUTM%2CXR87rZsG5GUY0M%2C_%3BRT6FOPJjBlA1NM%2CXd6mj_Mdt-u-pM%2C_%3Byiw_AIxgKw9TQM%2CDIFwvMl8PHmIOM%2C_%3BSQnWVqqHaU1dlM%2ChYFiVNPc5D_RNM%2C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kQO8Sqnk0qu07uzQ1fFL6XGfxQlCA&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwji6obP7r30AhWvVzABHUuzDyMQ9QF6BAgNEAE#imgrc=-jfkTQ7kgPWRaM

Love to see Billstime & Tibs answers to this ...

Their answer?  "Trump something or other."

• Agree 2

This jack ass meaning the POTUS has also sent oil from the US reserve to Asia i read some 1.6 million barrels he won't be happy until he puts the country into total reverse from what it was just to get his save the country from green house gases BS agenda in full mode while making every American go broke doing it .

Yay let's here for him Tibs & Billstime this is your guy what a DA ... Worst president ever !! 

I support the idea of clean energy and a clean environment but more than a lie the Green New Deal is a dangerous fantasy.  They have a lot of people believing there is some simple, unplug and plug in, solution available if only it was just implemented.  But the idea that currently available renewables and alternative energy sources can replace conventional energy sources while supporting a continued advance in living standards and "progress" is false.  You can throw in all the assumptions and expectations of future advancements in technology you want but none of that is a certainty and most of it is far off into the future. 

An analysis of resource requirements, costs, energy efficiency, and other variables shows the math just doesn't work.  Just taking motor fleet energy requirements as one example.  You need the daily energy output of 29 standard 2by4 solar panels to equal the energy output of 1 gallon of gasoline.  Not to mention solar power output is dependent on the amount of sunlight, the time of year, and the latitude of the installation.

The US fleet consumes about 9.3 million barrels a day of gasoline. So how many solar panels do you need?  The math is 9,300,000 barrels times 42 gallons per barrel time 29 panel per gallon.  So show me the plan for supplying those panels and distributing that energy to the market?  Or maybe just eliminate 75% of the vehicles on the road which is closer to reality than the plan they have right now.  And that's just one small part of the Green replacement of conventional energy.  Show me the plan for solar and wind powered commercial coast-to-coast aviation by something equivalent to jet aircraft.  Or the plan to convert the biggest single user of conventional energy, the US military, to renewables.  A solar powered fleet of F-35 jet fighters.  I'll believe it when I see it.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I support the idea of clean energy and a clean environment but more than a lie the Green New Deal is a dangerous fantasy.  They have a lot of people believing there is some simple, unplug and plug in, solution available if only it was just implemented.  But the idea that currently available renewables and alternative energy sources can replace conventional energy sources while supporting a continued advance in living standards and "progress" is false.  You can throw in all the assumptions and expectations of future advancements in technology you want but none of that is a certainty and most of it is far off into the future. 

An analysis of resource requirements, costs, energy efficiency, and other variables shows the math just doesn't work.  Just taking motor fleet energy requirements as one example.  You need the daily energy output of 29 standard 2by4 solar panels to equal the energy output of 1 gallon of gasoline.  Not to mention solar power output is dependent on the amount of sunlight, the time of year, and the latitude of the installation.

The US fleet consumes about 9.3 million barrels a day of gasoline. So how many solar panels do you need?  The math is 9,300,000 barrels times 42 gallons per barrel time 29 panel per gallon.  So show me the plan for supplying those panels and distributing that energy to the market?  Or maybe just eliminate 75% of the vehicles on the road which is closer to reality than the plan they have right now.  And that's just one small part of the Green replacement of conventional energy.  Show me the plan for solar and wind powered commercial coast-to-coast aviation by something equivalent to jet aircraft.  Or the plan to convert the biggest single user of conventional energy, the US military, to renewables.  A solar powered fleet of F-35 jet fighters.  I'll believe it when I see it.

No one thought this would be easy. It's tough saving the world environment. We are polluting so much that something has to get done. 

20 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh, so it's another conspiracy.👌

Not a conspiracy, but only a fool would believe a degree every hundred years is some immediate urgent crisis we can’t deal with or adapt to. 

Go ask some homeless or hungry people how they feel about their carbon footprint.

the one conspiracy is that people like al gore who is pushing this angst for $ millions of self enrichment has the carbon footprint of a small coal burning island nation. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

No one thought this would be easy. It's tough saving the world environment. We are polluting so much that something has to get done. 

We are polluting so much if by We you mean the US WE have been one of the biggest countries to make change in green house gases and over all pollution over the last say 50 yrs .

How about the POTUS & NATO along with all the other countries that are having their economies restricted so bad putting the clamps on China, India, and all the other countries that are polluting 100 times more than the US instead of the US always being the fall guy for all this crap .

But first we need a POTUS that has a set and won't let them dictate what they are going to do and can think of a conscientious plan (Good luck with that) that could be implemented but with the new administration going backward and being China's buddy they know they have us over a barrel .

As we saw at the beginning of covid & still in some ways are seeing if all the things manufactured in China were being manufactured here there would be no supply disruption because it would all be right here on American soil moved by American trucks but all's China (or like OPEC) has to do is slow down their production and the US is at their mercy .

Which was something the previous administration saw as a weak point and was trying to change that by tariffs and the possibility of bringing those companies back here where they belong but thanks to the buddy system the new administration all that was for nothing ...

Hell i read now how Hunter Biden has now helped the Chinese buy a major copper & cobalt plant which are key components in building batteries for electric cars so just another way the Chinese will be allowed to benefit from the Biden buddy system !!

Once again it will all be swept under the rug - this country is so screwed under this "Leader" & by the time you all wake up and see what actually is going on it will be way to late the damage will already have been done ...

Edited by T master

13 minutes ago, T master said:

We are polluting so much if by We you mean the US WE have been one of the biggest countries to make change in green house gases and over all pollution over the last say 50 yrs .

How about the POTUS & NATO along with all the other countries that are having their economies restricted so bad putting the clamps on China, India, and all the other countries that are polluting 100 times more than the US instead of the US always being the fall guy for all this crap .

But first we need a POTUS that has a set and won't let them dictate what they are going to do and can think of a conscientious plan (Good luck with that) that could be implemented but with the new administration going backward and being China's buddy they know they have us over a barrel .

As we saw at the beginning of covid & still in some ways are seeing if all the things manufactured in China were being manufactured here there would be no supply disruption because it would all be right here on American soil moved by American trucks but all's China (or like OPEC) has to do is slow down their production and the US is at their mercy .

Which was something the previous administration saw as a weak point and was trying to change that by tariffs and the possibility of bringing those companies back here where they belong but thanks to the buddy system the new administration all that was for nothing ...

Hell i read now how Hunter Biden has now helped the Chinese buy a major copper & cobalt plant which are key components in building batteries for electric cars so just another way the Chinese will be allowed to benefit from the Biden buddy system !!

Once again it will all be swept under the rug - this country is so screwed under this "Leader" & by the time you all wake up and see what actually is going on it will be way to late the damage will already have been done ...

So what? We still have o do better. What a dumb argument you make 

17 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So what? We still have o do better. What a dumb argument you make 

No, what's dumb is choking-off the inexpensive and widely-available methods to generate energy while the alternatives are expensive and scarce.

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

No, what's dumb is choking-off the inexpensive and widely-available methods to generate energy while the alternatives are expensive and scarce.

But they get inexpensive as you use them more. Look up:  Economy of Scale 

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

The long run will be long.  Again, lots of poor people.  But that's likely also part of the Dems' plan...

Global Warming will impoverish people too. But the Republicans simply don't care. As long as the oil barons are fat and happy 

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

My point isn't that its tough or not tough.  My point is its impossible following the current strategy.  Renewable sources will not replace all the energy output for applications that use oil and gas while supporting current living standards at current scale and capacity.  I'm not sure all the resources needed exist on the planet.  And most people have no comprehension that the physical world has limits and constraints.  Just checking the mining industry that produces the necessary mineral inputs will reveal how resource grades and quality have fallen, and continue to fall over time while needed to go to more remote places.  That means more expensive and energy intensive operations are needed.  Maybe the Greens think mining for inputs to build EV's and solar panels doesn't consume and use energy.  They're in for quite a shock!   Where do they think plastics come from?  Don't worry, There's plenty of metals and minerals because we're going to send missions into space to mine asteroids beyond Mars!  Its almost delusional.  

So not tough but impossible and the path to least resistance is to downsize everyone's energy footprint.  That's the future path here.  Downsizing.  I don't think people are either prepared for this outcome or willing to accept it.  Maybe that's why nobody ever talks about it? 

Somebody build a demonstration project of scale at 100K city or community and run it solely on renewables without any oil or gas.   Proof of concept level stuff before we go all in on a potentially dead-end strategy. 

When I drive down the street I see signs like "Climate Action, NOW!" on the front lawn of some houses.  Then I think to myself, "Yeah, climate action now.  Says the guy down the street in the 4,000 sq ft. house with 2 zone heat and AC, 3 SUV's in the driveway with a landscaping crew that just cut down 1/2 of all the large trees absorbing CO2 on their property.  Sure this is going to all work out great..