Dish Network NO NBC=NO BILLS

bmur66

2 hours ago, Beast said:

Rabbit ears?

A better  reception is obtainded using the power amplified antenna's that RCA (and perhaps others) offer in the marketplace.  Home Depot offer, and in WNY, the Valu chain has them.  The best one is the amplified with the signal meter.  I have one of those and one without the meter.  I am sort of between house setups, and am using that to bridge the gap until I decide how power up next.  Stay with Directv or go total streaming.(getting ST on the house, I am a long time customer at my Florida home)

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Westside Madness said:

Peacock is the way. If you don't want the service, do the free trial and then cancel afterwards. Peacock is to NBC the way Paramount+ is to CBS.

Peacock also has a free tier. I would imagine the game would be included in the free tier. 

Plus, won't Amazon Prime have the game because it's technically the Thursday night game?

1 minute ago, Buffalo619 said:

It’s like a broken record with these dish services. Instead of complaining, change providers. Stop waiting and do it. Today. 

Contract negotiations leading to coverage outages happen to every paid television provider. Dish, DirecTV, Cable, etc.

If they didn’t hardball negotiations, the cost of a tv package would be astronomical.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.