11/25/21 Thanksgiving Gameday Bills at Saints Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

10 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

This HAS to be a get-right game.  I have confidence Bills win.  If they can't pull this one out considering our talent vs. their available talent...we might start looking toward the draft lol

“Get-right game”? Wasn’t the Jets supposed to be that? 

This is the most inconsistent and undisciplined team in football. You tell me whose fault that could be. 

• Disagree 1

2 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

I am watching the Detroit Knee Cap Biters , so far no blood

I can't fathom, nor could anyone construct, a less interesting matchup than Chicago vs. Detroit.

It's as bad as NFL football can ever possibly get.

And yes, I have the game on and am watching.

LOL

And yes, it's like watching PAINT DRY.

• Agree 1

I don't see how the Saints gain over 200 yard on offense in this one. Worst WR corp in the NFL, no RBs, missing their starting TE, backup QB...Bills should feast on them defensively.

Now Ford needs to not sh!t the bed on the OLine so we can give Allen a little time to throw.

15 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

This HAS to be a get-right game.  I have confidence Bills win.  If they can't pull this one out considering our talent vs. their available talent...we might start looking toward the draft lol

In all seriousness, New Orleans is so freaking banged up right now we simply can't lose to them.

If we do, it will be because there are problems with this team that aren't going to be fixed this year.

I DO think we will win however.

I will still be holding my breath until (and if) we establish a comfortable lead.  Maybe 10 or so.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

I don't want to see Josh act like Goff but I wouldn't be opposed to josh checking down to RB 3 straight times for a first down like he just did.  Make them come up before you can throw over them.  

Josh knows this is the smart strategy,  he sometimes just can't help himself with the hero ball. The whole world knows he has a canon, now he has to prove he has football smarts.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Josh knows this is the smart strategy,  he sometimes just can't help himself with the hero ball. The whole world knows he has a canon, now he has to prove he has football smarts.

Agree.  I just want to see it.  

Before half last week we moved 30 yards super quickly by doing this. 

9 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

Tony Jones Jr. had some fantasy hype in the preseason.  I'd guess he'll be the guy to watch today

I picked him up but not sure about actually playing him. Not like I have a ton of options. Sounds like they are going to use Ty Montgomery

3D46E756-5737-4822-9E8A-2A809730502F.jpeg

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Logic said:

Just a little traditional Thanksgiving listening to warm our hearts and homes as we wait for the Bills to destroy the Saints.

Side note: that little section of the "All Madden" documentary they just showed about the turducken being given to the MVP after Thanksgiving games in the 90s has me feeling nostalgic. I miss Madden and Sumerall, but I miss the tradition of giving meat of questionable origin and safety to NFL players after Turkey Day games even more. I'm glad Josh got them to give him a turkey leg after we beat the Cowboys. I'll always remember Tre White running up and taking a big bite of it on the field in the post-game interview. 

image.png.72ee8b2baf73bd8d467d6d8761c8406f.png

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.