Report from the French Quarter

Clark Rotary

5 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Report the News. 

The guy from New Orleans in this video has AN AWESOME SET OF PIPES! 

He missed his calling...should be in broadcasting or doing tv commercial voiceovers.

Wow!

2 hours ago, dickleyjones said:

great suggestion! i shall celebrate along with you.

B2P3PPHNIFHOHLMWM7ZJYHUMYE.jpeg

619ec21b5aafa.image.jpg?crop=1600,840,0,

619ec22ede9e9.image.jpg?resize=1200,741

619ec25a4ace5.image.jpg?resize=1200,750

619ec257cac25.image.jpg?crop=1600,840,0,

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, BillnutinHouston said:

I just feel bad for people spending their money to see an away game. 

Eleven year STH here.

Why?

They are there having fun enjoying themselves.

Thats what life is for...to enjoy it. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

8 hours ago, BillnutinHouston said:

The Bills are 6-4, now in 2nd place in the division and looking horrible, let's celebrate!

The thing I like, but can't control, isn't performing to as high exceptions as I expected - lets be miserable, on a holiday no less!  🙄🤣

Even if the team can't be perfect (or even like, decent) it's nice to see Bills fans that are thankful for their team, showing up and rocking it!!  :beer: 

• Like (+1) 4

20 minutes ago, Heitz said:

The thing I like, but can't control, isn't performing to as high exceptions as I expected - lets be miserable, on a holiday no less!  🙄🤣

Even if the team can't be perfect (or even like, decent) it's nice to see Bills fans that are thankful for their team, showing up and rocking it!!  :beer: 

Never advocated being miserable, just find celebrating odd.

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, BillnutinHouston said:

It’s Thaaaaanksgiviiiiiing - loosen up and have a little fun brah. 🦃🍻

Also, I’ve *never* been to a Bills game where we didn’t “celebrate” beforehand - definitely a bunch where we didn’t celebrate after though 🤣

• Like (+1) 2

58 minutes ago, BillnutinHouston said:

You find it odd that people want to a Bills game in a fantastic city, partying with 10k other bills fans while eating amazing food, just the right amount of booze and music that everyone can enjoy?  

People have had this trip planned for months…..but because we’ve lost some games we should’ve won’t, they should cancel their trips because they shouldn’t “celebrate”?

I find you odd.  Among other things.  👋🏻 

38 minutes ago, Heitz said:

It’s Thaaaaanksgiviiiiiing - loosen up and have a little fun brah. 🦃🍻

Also, I’ve *never* been to a Bills game where we didn’t “celebrate” beforehand - definitely a bunch where we didn’t celebrate after though 🤣

I remember when you and I were pregaming and celebrating Nathan Peterman getting the start over Tyrod vs the chargers.  Hope is all fans need.  

@Kelly the Dog let us in on a little secret before the game too……peterman sucks and McD ****** up!! 😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I remember when you and I were pregaming and celebrating Nathan Peterman getting the start over Tyrod vs the chargers.  Hope is all fans need.  

@Kelly the Dog let us in on a little secret before the game too……peterman sucks and McD ****** up!! 😂

Happy Thanksgiving NewEra 🍻🍻🍻

And that was another great tailgate and a another game that made me question my Fandemonium choices after. 🤣

But, of course, the next week I was celebrating the next game w the crew as if nothing had happened the week before…

My one takeaway is that over the years the players change, but the fans and the fun don’t.  ✌️&♥️ 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Draconator said:

Forget the Bills. Wouldn't you just celebrate for being in New Orleans and the French Quarter because the city is just that awesome? 

No, I wouldn’t. 

New Orleans is a disgusting, villainous city with an insanely high crime rate.

Modern day Sodom and Gomorrah.

Edited by Einstein
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, Einstein said:

No, I wouldn’t. 

New Orleans is a disgusting, villainous city with an insanely high crime rate.

Modern day Sodom and Gomorrah.

Yeah, I mean, why would anyone want to visit a US city with so much culture and so many great restaurants? 🤔

To each their own, but I've loved NO every time I visited.  

BTW, if anyone that *is* interested in NO wants to read a good book on the pre / during / post Katrina food scene there, check Tom Fitzmorris' Hungry Town.  Made me want to hop a flight and have a meal at Galatoire's or Commander's Palace...

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Heitz said:

Yeah, I mean, why would anyone want to visit a US city with so much culture and so many great restaurants? 🤔

To each their own, but I've loved NO every time I visited.  

BTW, if anyone that *is* interested in NO wants to read a good book on the pre / during / post Katrina food scene there, check Tom Fitzmorris' Hungry Town.  Made me want to hop a flight and have a meal at Galatoire's or Commander's Palace...

I tend to not soak in the culture and food when there are bullets whizzing past my head, and there are numerous muggings every night.

F17-A96-F1-67-D1-4525-9-FA2-40-DC279-D6-

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.