Report from the French Quarter

Clark Rotary

We arrived in NOLA on Sunday and have watched the build-up of Bills fans on the street to the point where I think that half of the people in the French Quarter are wearing Bills gear. Lots of “go Bills” and occasional Let’s Go Buffalo chants. I’m amazed at the variety of Bills gear out there and really need to up my game. What are others seeing? 

• Like (+1) 16
  • Awesome! (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Clark Rotary said:

We arrived in NOLA on Sunday and have watched the build-up of Bills fans on the street to the point where I think that half of the people in the French Quarter are wearing Bills gear. Lots of “go Bills” and occasional Let’s Go Buffalo chants. I’m amazed at the variety of Bills gear out there and really need to up my game. What are others seeing? 

Wishing you and yours A great time, filled with great mamories, and Happy Thanksgiving! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Heitz said:

My friend has been sending videos all afternoon - Let's Go Buffalo chants in the streets, Bills fans and brass band parades, McD out talking with fans.  Looks like an epic time!!  :beer:

Yep, just got some texts from a friend saying Buffalo has taken over. We had entertained the idea of going but other stuff came up. I’m sure it’s an awesome time, hopefully it’s the same case at this time tomorrow night…😬

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

So has New Orleans recovered from Hurricane Ida?  That was just a couple of months ago, and the damage seemed very severe.  

I'm glad Clark is having a good time there.  I came to love that city from making so many trips there when my daughter went to Tulane.  As the song says, "I know what it means, to miss New Orleans."  You can keep Bourbon Street as far as I'm concerned, but there is so much great about the place if you stay away from vomit alley.

3 hours ago, JohnNord said:

Can’t believe how many fans are there 

Did anyone ask them to play the Shout song?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.