When Is Star supposed to be back?

Moulds 808080

Covid-medical-private

Sal from WGR speculated if vax would be sooner based on testing results, if not vaxed 10 days quarantine, asympotmatc, etc from pos test date - which was around the date or the very date of the Jets game...so possibility avail just before Saints game, albeit with no or little practice which based on team procedures likely rules him out, Spencer likely out as well...

so same lineup as Colts game with Feliciano possibly back (but not much practicing - see above policy and Edmunds as well)

Just now, First Round Bust said:

Covid-medical-private

Sal from WGR speculated if vax would be sooner based on testing results, if not vaxed 10 days quarantine, asympotmatc, etc from pos test date - which was around the date or the very date of the Jets game...so possibility avail just before Saints game, albeit with no or little practice which based on team procedures likely rules him out, Spencer likely out as well...

so same lineup as Colts game with Feliciano possibly back (but not much practicing - see above policy and Edmunds as well)

It's a good thing we're not up against a strong running team again!

oh wait

• Haha (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Hopefully Thursday. More likely the following week imo, but you know as much as I do 

Rule of thumb with Star........expect the worst. 

If he comes back at ANY POINT this season and returns to his very brief peak form.......after getting covid without being vaxed........then I will be pleasantly suprised.

I've heard of people coming out of a bad flu and feeling better than ever in a few weeks...........but all the people I know who got unvaxed covid with symptoms have reported feeling off even months later.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 4

30 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

It's a good thing we're not up against a strong running team again!

oh wait

If they can't bring it around this game after the embarrassment on Sunday, they can pretty much pack it in for the year. Saints have a good run game, but the Bills better play with a really big chip if they don't want to just totally collapse. 

Edited by Captain_Quint
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

Has anyone considered that he could be really sick from covid and not returning anytime soon? Or even he does return goes the way of Dawkins the rest of the season and sucks?

Just amazes me that everyone thinks Star is some sort of savior when he didn't play a single down for this team last year.

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Has anyone considered that he could be really sick from covid and not returning anytime soon? Or even he does return goes the way of Dawkins the rest of the season and sucks?

Just amazes me that everyone thinks Star is some sort of savior when he didn't play a single down for this team last year.

YES as we let other players go with the anticipation that he plays. Savior your words - My words are he is needed!

• Thank you (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, First Round Bust said:

Covid-medical-private

Yay.....6-5

• Eyeroll 1

27 minutes ago, Captain_Quint said:

If they can't bring it around this game after the embarrassment on Sunday, they can pretty much pack it in for the year. Saints have a good run game, but the Bills better play with a really big chip if they don't want to just totally collapse. 

I don't care what anyone says, this game is a must win, and is going to tell us what we need to know about this team.  Anything other than a high energy performance with minimal mistakes and winning by at least 10, and I believe the die is cast

• Agree 3

1 hour ago, Moulds 808080 said:

I know I might get some flack but when is Star supposed to be back?

No flack.  The bottom line is there's no fixed timeline.  If Star has no symptoms for 48 hrs, he's eligible to return in 10 days even if he still tests positive.  Since he went on the Covid list Sunday Nov 14, he would be eligible to come off Wednesday Nov 24th, provided he has obtained medical clearance.  He may be required to undergo progressive conditioning before playing.  I THINK (but don't know) both of these can happen while he's still on the Covid list.

Star will then be exempt from daily testing for 90 days.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.