Bills Meme of the week...

Buftex

2 minutes ago, Jerome007 said:

Well. Im that guy ha ha. If they lose again on Thursday now I'll really go crazy and foaming at the mouth. Win this one and the two Pats game and they're in!

It is me whenever I leave the bar, after a bad loss...can't wait to get out of there!

2 hours ago, TAinLA said:

Yabba Dabba Do!Fred.thumb.jpg.b210976bbb18bb3bac0b8d2317f9ca6d.jpg

The Larry David meme might be the most accurate meme ever created...

And Fred and Barney make me miss when they were on the scoreboard doing the Loyal Order of the Buffalo handshake instead of the stupid train.  Go, Go Buff-a-lo!  Go, Go Buff-a-lo!  Go, Go Buff-a-lo!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Jerome007 said:

I still recall wanting to fight half the bar when the "Music City Miracle" happened LOL

Yes, when they lose a game in the fashion that they did this past Sunday, I just need to get away from everyone ASAP...I need to suffer in silence for a little bit first!  Hadn't had to do that in a while...not since, maybe Rex Ryan fiasco. 

I know they lost some pretty ugly games early on in McDermotts time, but my expectations were never real high early on.  Sunday was the first real "WTF!!" loss for me, under McDermott. 

Even when they lost to the Jags a few weeks ago, it sucked, but I really thought it was a case where the O-line was in disarray, and got man-handled. Everyone was criticizing Allen, saying he was returning to his "hero-ball" ways after that loss, but to be honest, I thought he played pretty well in that game...the O-line was so bad that day, they needed a hero!  And the defense was stellar...there were positives in that game. 

This Colts loss, however, was just a tad demoralizing...like they needed to make a better showing than that against a good team.  It was embarrassing...to me, the first truly embarrassing loss of McD's tenure.  I can look the other way, provided they show up on Thursday.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.