My thoughts from attending yesterday’s game

Brennan Huff

5 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Though I am not really a big fan of these alternate helmets, that is pretty nice.  Is that Boogie Bashams auto?  Is there somebody else on the front?

I really don't know.  That's the only picture he posted of it.  That is Boogie's number, but I don't think that is his autograph.  The front looks like it says Let's Go Buffalo to me. 

32 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Though I am not really a big fan of these alternate helmets, that is pretty nice.  Is that Boogie Bashams auto?  Is there somebody else on the front?

I actually love that color scheme of the helmet.

27 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

I really don't know.  That's the only picture he posted of it.  That is Boogie's number, but I don't think that is his autograph.  The front looks like it says Let's Go Buffalo to me. 

That is his autograph.  Bashams first name is Carlos.

• Like (+1) 2

I purchased one of the "mystery boxes" for an 8 x 10.... pretty happy with it! It will make a great Christmas gift for my nephew... not bad for $30.  This picture doesn't do the signature justice...

WIN_20211122_22_47_31_Pro.thumb.jpg.a3a5cc9dcad3e0605014e12be67974a6.jpg

20 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I actually love that color scheme of the helmet.

That is his autograph.  Bashams first name is Carlos.

Are there two signatures, or just Basham?  

I would never want them to switch to blue helmets, but that does look really nice.

Edited by Buftex
wrong picuture
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Buftex said:

I purchased one of the "mystery boxes" for an 8 x 10.... pretty happy with it! It will make a great Christmas gift for my nephew... not bad for $30.  This picture doesn't do the signature justice...

WIN_20211122_22_47_31_Pro.thumb.jpg.a3a5cc9dcad3e0605014e12be67974a6.jpg

Are there two signatures, or just Basham?  

I would never want them to switch to blue helmets, but that does look really nice.

From what is in the picture its Baham's signature and number.  The front of the helmet says "Lets go Buffalo"

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Sugar High JA17 said:

Im jealous of everyone here on this site who lives near the bills & get to watch them in the stadium.

Please be thankful for having that chance during the holidays!

I live in the desert Southwest & could only dream to be around our awesome fan base who all are bad a**.

Even when we agree & disagree, this team & fans have heart!

Lets get on a win streak & get scary come the playoffs!

Much Love Buffalo!

I’m out in Los Angeles.  If you know of a good Bills bar anywhere around here let me know.  😆 

17 hours ago, Brennan Huff said:

They have footballs, mini helmets, 8 x 10s, jerseys, pylons, full size helmets. All autographed by current or former Bills. You pick a box and hope for the best. But the pricing is more that fair, it’s actually a bargain especially if you pull an Allen or a Diggs

They have white, black, and official game balls. So far I’ve gotten 2 white, 1 black, and 1 official ball

Thanks.  Im a sucker for that stuff, but I wouldnt do it if it were only those white ones and/or some crummy cheap helmet.  

Rewatched the game last night.  There is a few on both sides that showed a lack of consistent effort on both sides of the ball.   Time to shake things up after the NO game.  Sit down the ones who do not play every snap with effort needed to win

2 hours ago, Nitro said:

Rewatched the game last night.  There is a few on both sides that showed a lack of consistent effort on both sides of the ball.   Time to shake things up after the NO game.  Sit down the ones who do not play every snap with effort needed to win

I am very interested this off season who departs. They brought the crew back because they believed in this group after last year and what they did, but its clear this group aint making it and changes will be needed. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/22/2021 at 2:37 PM, Captain Caveman said:

Yesterday was bad.  Josh was really bad, like missing open receivers, not seeing open receivers, zinging balls that required touch and lobbing balls that required zing.  I hope he figures out how to play well and with consistency, because we're not going anywhere if he plays anything like he did yesterday.

It's amazing how little of this sort of thing is on this board right now.

People will come up with any reason we lost imaginable (didn't want it bad enough?) but not suggest Allen had a crap football game.   

🤭

1 hour ago, Nextmanup said:

It's amazing how little of this sort of thing is on this board right now.

People will come up with any reason we lost imaginable (didn't want it bad enough?) but not suggest Allen had a crap football game.   

🤭

Josh didn’t play well at all, and I’m sure he would say that. However , there was not any mystery to the loss. The defense got their a$$ handed to them. McKenzie gifted the Colts a TD. Josh was subpar. On to New Orleans. 

On 11/22/2021 at 1:00 PM, BillsfaninSB said:

Yesterday was my first game since the early 80’s when I was a kid.

Man how unlucky was I to pick this game.

My biggest issue other than leaving the stadium was the people in front of us were standing 100% of the time.  Is this a thing? Granted the people in front of them were standing quite a bit but these guys were the worst offender.  It felt like they were watching a high school football game behind a fence.

I get standing for key plays.  I felt bad for my Dad who has health issues to have to stand much of the time. 

I hear ya, I went to a soccer game in Atlanta in the Mercedes dome and people stood the whole game, I ended up sitting half the time and watching it in the scoreboard, so annoying…

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.