It’s Monday Morning…

zow2

The Bills are getting utterly roasted on Good Morning Football. On every segment. Just obliterated. GMF hosts have been big Bills boosters, even after the Jags debacle and they now feel jilted. Their crushing the Bills front office for wasting a 2nd round pick on Bashum when they have NO RB's, and building a team to beat the Chiefs only, and now the Bills look like playoff pretenders, and the team in the playoffs currently to NOT make the playoffs by seasons end. Brutal. and pretty accurate assessments. The Bills extremely weak schedule is also frequently being mentioned. It's on the Bills players to save face. NOT making the playoffs would be total catastrophe       .      

• Like (+1) 3

16 minutes ago, Ross Murdock said:

The Bills are getting utterly roasted on Good Morning Football. On every segment. Just obliterated. GMF hosts have been big Bills boosters, even after the Jags debacle and they now feel jilted. Their crushing the Bills front office for wasting a 2nd round pick on Bashum when they have NO RB's, and building a team to beat the Chiefs only, and now the Bills look like playoff pretenders, and the team in the playoffs currently to NOT make the playoffs by seasons end. Brutal. and pretty accurate assessments. The Bills extremely weak schedule is also frequently being mentioned. It's on the Bills players to save face. NOT making the playoffs would be total catastrophe       .      

They got roasted on ESPN's  Get Up as well.  The team is too Josh Allen-centric.  No physicality, one dimensional, built their record on soft schedule, etc..

And what's the deal with the D?  You go into games against Tennessee and Indy knowing you have to stop Henry and Taylor.  What happens?  our D gives up career games to both of them.  Absurd.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, zow2 said:

They got roasted on ESPN's  Get Up as well.  The team is too Josh Allen-centric.  No physicality, one dimensional, built their record on soft schedule, etc..

And what's the deal with the D?  You go into games against Tennessee and Indy knowing you have to stop Henry and Taylor.  What happens?  our D gives up career games to both of them.  Absurd.

Hard to argue, all true.

I'm looking at the schedule and seeing 4 games against (NO, 2xNE &TB) that we need to get at least a win in one + win the three we should win (CAR,ATL,NYJ). 10-7 will get us the 7th seed.

If we don't do the above, the playoffs could be difficult to make at 9-8, (CIN,PIT&CLE) become contenders then.

I figure 6 teams KC,NE,LAC,TEN,BAL and now INDY will get 10+ wins or a tiebreaker on us at 9. 

Better win one of those 4 against tough, physical teams.

3 hours ago, zow2 said:

and the Buffalo Bills are a team that no longer has expectations pinned to them.  They have become the hunter (for a playoff spot and division lead) instead of being the hunted.

Good Luck Bills, and may this serve you well.

The same expectations are there for the Bills.  Win the Super Bowl or this is a bust of a season.  The Bills going into this weekend were the favorites in Vegas to win the Superbowl.  Had we won yesterday we would be waking up a 1/2 game out of the #1 seed the likely #1 seed in the AFC after the Titans loss and their injuries.  It was a choke job from a very mentally weak football team. 

2 hours ago, zow2 said:

didn’t we hold Henry to like 75 yards if you take away that one touchdown run where there were several holds?

2 hours ago, Ross Murdock said:

The team is getting roasted on this forum as well.  I’ve been getting on McDermott a lot and I don’t apologize for that but the players are supposed to be professionals and have quite a bit of talent to boot.  Allen threw up some careless passes.  He also missed on a number of throws when he did have protection.  No receiver made a big play when it was really needed.  The ball may have been a little high or low… resulting in an automatic incompletion.  The OL is now a running joke as are the penalties.  

The defense just took a break in the second half after the McKenzie debacle but it’s hard to point a finger at them for that.  

2 hours ago, zow2 said:

I usually watch this show every morning because it’s entertaining but couldn’t do it today. I watched Skip because I knew he was gonna wreck his beloved Cowboys. Lol

2 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

This team is looking like Rocky Balboa during his first fight with Clubber Lang.

I was thinking of the French, assuming the Maginot Line would protect them from a motivated and well led Wermacht

"Our Maginot Line is statistically the best Defense in the world!"

"We have the largest standing army in Europe!"

"We just beat these guys, how hard could it be?"

• Like (+1) 1

Alot of season left.  That was a bad loss. They are 6-4 not dead.  1/2 game out of the division with 2 games to play vs them.  Most pundits picked the Bills to go 11-6 maybe 12-5.  That is still on the table.  1 game left vs a top qb that is Tom Brady.  Buffalo will be favored in every game but 1 maybe 2.  They got to find it and I expect they will.  All the bandwagon fans will be running back on when they circle them wagons again. 

9 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

Alot of season left.  That was a bad loss. They are 6-4 not dead.  1/2 game out of the division with 2 games to play vs them.  Most pundits picked the Bills to go 11-6 maybe 12-5.  That is still on the table.  1 game left vs a top qb that is Tom Brady.  Buffalo will be favored in every game but 1 maybe 2.  They got to find it and I expect they will.  All the bandwagon fans will be running back on when they circle them wagons again. I'm a bit surprised we are 4-4.5 point favs at NO.

I expect we will be underdogs at NE and at TB.

1 hour ago, RiotAct said:

didn’t we hold Henry to like 75 yards if you take away that one touchdown run where there were several holds?

I never understood this argument.  Why are we just taking away 75 yard runs?  He smoked us, Tayler yesterday smoked us too.   That’s been a problem with this team for five seasons.  More physical teams punch us in the mouth and we just can’t respond. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.