11/21/21 Colts@Bills Second Half Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

We spent our offseason doing what was needed to catch the Chiefs- which was get after Mahomes, invest more in the Dline. Which honestly guys isn’t really good at all. The only time we hit the qb is after the play. 

Meanwhile every other team was figuring out how to stop our offenses and build big physical teams that can run over us and do just enough in the passing game. 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Dr.Mantis_Toboggan said:

Hot Take- Doug Whaley was a better GM who's project QB didn't pan out.

Waste a 9th pick on Oliver to get run into the ground, and all the other draft capital that's gone into the DL?! FOH. 

Hot take?

Call the freaking fire brigade !

5 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I would probably stop watching the NFL if that happened...which I guess wouldn’t be such a bad thing...I could use the extra time to prep for the coming apocalypse anyway...😉

I'll feel better about the apocalypse if it means that NE won't win any more SB's.

Silver linings.

• Haha (+1) 1

This team will still make the playoffs but Sean needs to make a change at starting RB or team are just going to play back in coverage.  Either Williams off the practice squad or Breida but no more Singeltary or Moss and please talking about the line.   Singletary is too slow just getting to the line

• Shocked 1

Just now, Weatherman said:

Colts led by Carson Wendy’s put up 41 points on the #1 Defense in the NFL while playing away.  

Bills led by MVP leading candidate Josh Allen and top 10 offense in the NFL put up 15 points against the #18 ranked defense while playing at home.  

Carson Wentz has barely thrown for 100 yards he had absolutely zero to do with the Colts putting up 41 points. 

Straight up the Bills offense can’t figure out how to defeat a cover 2 because they can’t run the ball consistently 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.