Buffalo Bills are the most-desired Super Bowl team in national poll

HOUSE

6 hours ago, TBBills said:

Now the NFL can start giving flags in our favor knowing that America wants this team in the Super Bowl.

It's a real shame this is isn't even funny no more 

Refs have been nothing short of horrendous.  

It wouldn't surprise me 1 bit if they're in cahoots with the league to attempt to cover certain spreads. 

5 hours ago, Draconator said:

If you're not cheating, you're not trying. 

@Hapless Bills Fansaid that (I think)

Hapless is old enough to have started that saying…, 😁👍

• Awesome! (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, jabu said:

hmm, I didn't think that was possible

That’s way yoga is so important…, 

At the Jags game, I’ll admit, I was a bit taken back when a Jags fan in line for concessions was telling me that he and his gf aren’t really huge Jags fans but she asked what game he’d want to go to if they got tickets - and he picked Buffalo to watch Josh Allen. 

Unfortunately he got the lamest Josh Allen game ever, but it took me a second to process that Buffalo is a desired team nationally. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, HOUSE said:

image.png.a7143862e2b553a0a5e8220a8c9e6718.png

This week in the SB Nation Reacts polling, we asked the national readership of all the NFL blogs which Super Bowl matchup they most wanted to see.

Bills vs Cardinals

Almost a quarter of respondents (24%) picked that as the Super Bowl matchup they most wanted to see. I wonder how many time we would have to see that Hail Mary pass from 2020...

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2021/11/20/22793066/sb-nation-reacts-buffalo-bills-are-the-most-desired-super-bowl-team-in-national-poll

I don't think my heart could handle it 😬

7 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

We are the ultimate underdog, and neutral fans love an underdog.

We also are perceived to be playing a fun, high octane style of offense, which fans love to see as well.

No one wants to see a Super Bowl won the way Denver did a few years ago with a killer defense and a crippled Peyton Manning.

We are.....Rey Mysterio Jr?

BOOYAKA BOOYAKA 619

21 hours ago, Warcodered said:

I mean the Bills vs. Cardinals may not of ended how we liked but you can't say that wasn't an incredible and explosive game.

i thought we played like crap until the last half of the 4th qtr. my memory could be faulty. I seem to remember Allen not being able to get anything done for the majority of the game. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.