Showing Id to get into game

The Tomcat

For those who have gone to the game.

Are they scanning vaccination cards or how are they double checking to see if your vaccinated?  Double checking drivers license?

Interested if they will become a bit more laxed before the Monday night game.  You cant tell me everyone in the stadium is vaccinated I don't believe it.

Go Bills!!!!

I can't answer your question as I haven't been to a game in Buffalo this year.  But as long as it is a vaccination card, the only way to verify it is to make a call to the provider. No bar code, no QR code, no hologram, etc.  

I heard you simply have your card out, and they take a peek.. Maybe they do a random stop or delay you if it looks suspicious.  

I'm sure someone who has been there will check in. But the only way to make sure EVERYONE is legitimately vaccinated would take a couple days. People bring in booze and they aren't supposed to. Of course some unvaccinated people can slip through. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Rockpile233 said:

At the Miami game I was behind two people who got stopped and pulled aside to produce another form of ID to check against their cards. I do not know what prompted them to get pulled aside.

They were people from the Health Dept. They randomly pick people who go through the first "checkpoint" to match ID with vacc form.

5 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

Been to every game, two different lines...line up and they check your vax card or app, no verifying against an ID, then you line up and give your ticket / go through security as usual. 

Canadian here, finally getting to cross the border for Sunday's game.  How early do you need to be in line to get into the stadium for kickoff?  The Bill's say gates open at 11 for 1pm games, any idea when the line really forms?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.