Week 11 Colts Week — predict the score

SlimShady'sSpaceForce

Indy is a solid team. Well coached, very good in the trenches. Taylor is a great RB, Hines is an excellent change of pace back. As far as how likely is it they win depends largely on which Wentz shows up. He can be solid or he can stink up the place. 

I think the Bills will struggle a bit up front on offense. Daboll needs to get just enough out of the line to keep Josh under center as much as possible to open up the run game, roll outs and buy Josh more time. 

All in all I can see this Colts team coming in and winning this game in a close one. However with NE winning last night Buffalo has to be feeling the pressure and I think they come out and do just enough to get the home victory

Bills: 27

Colts: 23

5 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Indy is a solid team. Well coached, very good in the trenches. Taylor is a great RB, Hines is an excellent change of pace back. As far as how likely is it they win depends largely on which Wentz shows up. He can be solid or he can stink up the place. 

I think the Bills will struggle a bit up front on offense. Daboll needs to get just enough out of the line to keep Josh under center as much as possible to open up the run game, roll outs and buy Josh more time. 

All in all I can see this Colts team coming in and winning this game in a close one. However with NE winning last night Buffalo has to be feeling the pressure and I think they come out and do just enough to get the home victory

Bills: 27

Colts: 23

Very reasonable take! I might even say a lower scoring game like 21-17, 23-20 or something.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

27-20 Colts. Bills can't hang physically.

I never understood this. It's the NFL. Every team is physical and the Bills are considered a more physical team then most by most analysts. I hope you are wrong, just for the sake of it I'll say 27-20 Bills.

The loss of brown, star, Edmunds and Milano may likely prove to be too damning for us this week but let's hope not. Please don't give the pats the division lead!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, cDAVIS said:

I never understood this. It's the NFL. Every team is physical and the Bills are considered a more physical team then most by most analysts. I hope you are wrong, just for the sake of it I'll say 27-20 Bills.

The loss of brown, star, Edmunds and Milano may likely prove to be too damning for us this week but let's hope not. Please don't give the pats the division lead!!

by what analysts?

3 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

If not for some uncharacteristic missed throws during last year’s playoff game from Rivers,  the Colts likely would have won the game as they dominated in the trenches and outgained the Bills.  

I think key Buffalo injuries play a factor here.

Indy - 24

Bills -  21

Missed throws by Rivers are extremely characteristic.

18 minutes ago, cDAVIS said:

Wait, Milano is out? When did that happen?

25 minutes ago, cDAVIS said:

Injuries are part of it. I still don't trust this team vs physical football teams. 

I don’t have a good feeling about this game, but I do know that more than any other this will be the true measuring stick for the 2021 Bills. Beating up on teams like the Dolphins and Jets proves nothing. We see the same thing from also ran pretenders in college football conferences every year. Then the pretender goes up against the top team and gets mauled. Being a home game…the Bills need to win this one:

27-13 Bills

If not, it spells real trouble for the promise this season had to offer.

This will come down to who makes the most mistakes Allen or Wentz. And if you watched the Colts vs, Titans game you know. Colts will move the ball, but turnovers hopefully kill them. Dome team playing in the rain with a turnover prone QB. Bills 23-Colts 20. Big Ball Bass nails the buzzer beater FG. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.