Thursday Night Football: Patriots @ Falcons, 8:20 PM Eastern, FOX / Amazon Prime Video

RiotAct

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Touche’.  But Ryan has produced a lot of passing offense consistently since the SB - >4000 yds passing, with enough passing yards and a good enough TD/INT ratio to win games if there’s a defense and a bit of a rush game.  2018 was a good year for him.  35 TD, 7 INT, >300 ypg

It’s just not true that he’s never been good since that SB

Geez, the receivers are having to fight and scrap just to get back to the LOS

Maybe I'm too hard on him but it's mostly because that Super Bowl was my version of hell! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

A tight end isn’t worth the forth pick in the draft especially when your qb is 35 and been crappy for 3 years despite having Julio Jones and Steven Ridley to throw to 

I agree and it's Calvin Ridley. But that doesn't mean he's the "product of ESPN." 

Interception! You know what, I changed my mind. I said Leslie Frazier won't let Mac Jones have all those dinks and dunks. I was wrong. I think he will! We have the playmakers on defense to eventually capitalize on a tip or bad pass, and our offense isn't going to be utterly incompetent like the Falcons. This IS the way to beat the Pats.

Just now, HappyDays said:

Mac throws a nice floater. I say that with zero sarcastic. The problem is what happens when a DB thinks to step in front of it.

This is what I'm seeing too, I wonder if Chad Pennington is what Jones could/would be, though maybe Jones has too good of an arm for that comparison.

LOL Aikman on his script goes over the top praising Jones for a solid 17 yd pass over the middle leading his TE against trailing coverage, then Jones gets picked on the very next play.

12 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Nobody ever expected the double crosser

The double crosser is actually a Daboll special and has been effective for us when executed correctly.  

That execution was Not That Thing

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.