Antonio Brown used fake vaccine card to avoid NFL Covid Protocols (update - suspended 3 games by NFL)

YoloinOhio

21 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Lol. At least the lawyer doesn't say Brown is innocent. Brown probably got vaccinated later on but submitted a fake card. Brown isn't the smartest human being.

Back when it first come out I couldn't help but notice that amongst all the claims he was vaccinated, no one was offering up info on WHEN he was vaccinated.

On 11/19/2021 at 9:52 AM, BillsFan4 said:

It’s f’ed up enough that he used a fake vaccine card, but what makes it Really ****** up is that Bruce Arians has all those health issues and is high risk for covid (even with the vaccine).

I wonder if AB would even care if he put Arians life in danger. It appears not...(if this is actually true)

Someone on Reddit keeps a running list of all AB’s issues. It’s a pretty long read. 😂

This is seriously the best read on the internet. I want.....no I NEED this to be the basic scipt for a big box office movie. Someone get Kevin Hart on the phone.

"Farted on a doctor" should be on his buisness cards.😂😂😂

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, CA OC Bills Fan said:

Seems like it would be pretty difficult to verify. I know someone who had a very bad reaction to the first shot, had a seizure, passed out, hit their head on the ground at CVS, got a concussion. They refused to get the second shot. I don't know for sure, but suspect they just forged the information for the second shot. Unless you have access to the lot numbers used at the locations or had the issuing pharmacy violate HIPAA to confirm they provided the shots, I don't know how it can be confirmed. 

I'm guessing if you submit the card they can confirm the information on the card. 

On 11/19/2021 at 8:52 AM, BillsFan4 said:

It’s f’ed up enough that he used a fake vaccine card, but what makes it Really ****** up is that Bruce Arians has all those health issues and is high risk for covid (even with the vaccine).

I wonder if AB would even care if he put Arians life in danger. It appears not...(if this is actually true)

Someone on Reddit keeps a running list of all AB’s issues. It’s a pretty long read. 😂

I mean, he DID call out Krafty for the handy... how bad could he be?

Edited by transient
fix stupid typo
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, QCity said:

Hard to believe this headcase lasted 9 years in Pittsburgh.

I think it says a lot about Mike Tomlin. I understand Brown had transgressions in Pittsburgh, but the fact he lasted that long is a testament to a strong franchise, although it pains me to admit this. He was always a mess off the field, and you could criticize Pittsburgh for giving him a platform, but it’s still impressive he performed well on the field for that long. 

Edited by SirAndrew
  • Agree 1

On 11/18/2021 at 1:20 PM, YoloinOhio said:

that guy is a true piece of work ain't he? Goodness gracious he's straight up skeezy...........add liar to his character description.

pfft smh

m

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

a Liar, and a stupid one at that! LOL geeeezzzz

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.