Spencer Brown placed on Covid List [Edit: Thurs 11/18]

Royale with Cheese

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I meant the Skins game, not the Texans.  With the way Feliciano has been playing, is it really a loss to have him out?

I'm not upset with anything and it certainly wouldn't be because you think I should be more concerned.  

I know our offensive line is a weakness, I'm very verbal about that.  I'm just not going to get overly concerned because we lost a rookie RT who has only played 4 games in which one he struggled in.  I think putting Allen under center will make a big difference.  

Our average scoring margin 16 points per game which is by far, by far the best in the NFL.  Dallas is #2 at 9 ppg. 

At one point, it was like 28 ppg which is insane.  We are currently +145 in scoring differential.

This is why I am not concerned at all about the loss to the Jags, it happens.

I guess we will disagree with upsets.  I think some days you just have bad days.  

It's why nothing is linear in the NFL.  

Yes, as bad as Feliciano has been... compared to Ford he is a first team pro bowler.

• Haha (+1) 1

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

It's not weak to say upsets happen.  Every single upset happens for a reason but you seem to think it's only an issue with the Bills.

I gave reasons why the other upsets happen but you only want to acknowledge the Bills offensive line issues.  

You don't think there's reasons why all the other teams I mentioned lost?  

The Ravens, Titans and Bucs all played terribly when they were upset...just like the Bills and it's not any different.  

The Broncos were down 3 offensive starters and the Cowboys still couldn't stop their offense.  How concerning should that be for Cowboy fans?

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Its one game.  You’re going to concern yourself this much over one game.

You know who is as bad as the Jags?  The Texans and Dolphins.  The same offensive line started those games and we won those 3 games a combined 101-11.  
Lets just be doom and gloom over one loss.

The Cowboys, Bucs and Ravens fans need to be concerned because they lost to inferior teams….some of them got killed.

That is if you base the entire season on one loss.

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I meant the Skins game, not the Texans.  With the way Feliciano has been playing, is it really a loss to have him out?

I'm not upset with anything and it certainly wouldn't be because you think I should be more concerned.  

I know our offensive line is a weakness, I'm very verbal about that.  I'm just not going to get overly concerned because we lost a rookie RT who has only played 4 games in which one he struggled in.  I think putting Allen under center will make a big difference.  

Our average scoring margin 16 points per game which is by far, by far the best in the NFL.  Dallas is #2 at 9 ppg. 

At one point, it was like 28 ppg which is insane.  We are currently +145 in scoring differential.

This is why I am not concerned at all about the loss to the Jags, it happens.

I guess we will disagree with upsets.  I think some days you just have bad days.  

It's why nothing is linear in the NFL.  

Regarding the bolded:  You’re the one that keeps bringing up fans (bills and other teams fans) being concerned.  You’re the one that quoted me and had a problem with me being concerned.  You’re the one with the imaginary thought that the only reason I’m concerned is because of one game. I’ve been concerned about the OL since last season.  I’ve been extremely vocal

about it. It has nothing to do with “just one game”.  

feliciano sucks.  He’s probably better than Ike.  At this point I’d rather we start anyone but those 2 guys just to see what they can do when it counts (at least for a handful of snaps).  

So our problem is me being concerned.   Sounds like a you problem to me.  You’re not overly concerned and I couldn’t care less about it.  Definitely not enough to continue this.  

We should be concerned about our OL, especially when Spencer Brown isn’t in the lineup.  Agree to disagree

5 minutes ago, Virgil said:

If he is unvaccinated and misses two games, does he still get paid?

Depends how he got it.  Football related yes, not football related maybe no per June 2021 letter agreement between NFL and NFLPA.  Vaccinated you get paid no matter what.  Dispute on how contracted if non-vaccinated player docked would be arbitrated I suppose.

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I agree but a RT isn't a critical position IMO.

We are still a better team than the Colts.

when your former RT is now a RG b/c he is shaky at best at RT, and your IOL is average at best, AND your LT is having a crappy year post-COVID, I would say RT is a critical position

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

when your former RT is now a RG b/c he is shaky at best at RT, and your IOL is average at best, AND your LT is having a crappy year post-COVID, I would say RT is a critical position

Nothing to be concerned about 😃

16 minutes ago, Einstein said:

with every passing week, I get more and more upset that Beane did not make a move before the deadline to acquire offensive line talent.

He needs to be humbled even if it comes at the expense of this team crashing and burning down the stretch watching the Pats run away with the division.

I do have faith though that you'll see no more of this run it back crap and resigning anybody and everybody on the roster going forward.

• Disagree 1

So is Tommy Doyle viable as RT, to replace Brown?  Anything that keeps Cody Ford on the bench sounds good to me.

9 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Find a guy on a ps or the street that can play center in an absolutely emergency and use bates sunday. Can’t be afraid to lose your best guys because one is the backup center. Find a guy that can snap the ball incase of emergency.

Feliciano can play center.

34 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Regarding the bolded:  You’re the one that keeps bringing up fans (bills and other teams fans) being concerned.  You’re the one that quoted me and had a problem with me being concerned.  You’re the one with the imaginary thought that the only reason I’m concerned is because of one game. I’ve been concerned about the OL since last season.  I’ve been extremely vocal

about it. It has nothing to do with “just one game”.  

feliciano sucks.  He’s probably better than Ike.  At this point I’d rather we start anyone but those 2 guys just to see what they can do when it counts (at least for a handful of snaps).  

So our problem is me being concerned.   Sounds like a you problem to me.  You’re not overly concerned and I couldn’t care less about it.  Definitely not enough to continue this.  

We should be concerned about our OL, especially when Spencer Brown isn’t in the lineup.  Agree to disagree

I have specifically stated that this offensive line is a weakness.  I don’t have an issue with you being concerned, I just think you’re being excessive over Brown missing.

27 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

Nope doesn't matter