I’m certain all are aware of the Colts injury report.  Only mid week though 

DNP;

BUCKNER

CARRIE

FISHER

LEONARD

ODEYINGBO

SMITH

from what I know of the colts from their beat guys, this is par for the course and all those guys will play. They must report in an overly cautious way. 

1 hour ago, poblano said:

Please understand that being vaccinated does not make you immune, it only avoids greater risks if you get infected, so to speak, it is a preventive vaccine, not a cure.

seeing and knowing people who got vaccinated several months ago whose immunity strength has dropped with time, so the vax is only good for a certain amt of time and susceptible to the delta variant as well, so unless we get the booster the previously vaccinated are now susceptible is the concern, is that case here, we shall soon find out...

36 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

The Bucs offense couldn't move the ball against the WFT who has a worse defense than the Jags.  

The Titans defense couldn't stop Zach Wilson and he is playing like a bottom 2 QB in the NFL.  

The Cowboys defense couldn't stop the Broncos offense led by Teddy Bridgewater....at home.  The Broncos had 3....3 offensive line starters out for the game!

The Ravens couldn't protect Jackson in the passing game and couldn't open up holes in the running game against the Dolphins.

Yes, upsets just happen and especially this year.

What caused the upsets?  You can’t just say “upsets happen”.  Why do they happen?

if your reason why upsets happen is because “upsets happen”, it’s weak. Yes, upsets happen……but not just “because” they happen. 

One the the biggest reasons we lost to the jags is because our OL stunk and josh wasn’t good enough that day to bail them out.  One of the reasons our OL stunk so bad was because brown was out and Williams was @ RT and Ford was @ RG.  Our backups were taken to the woodshed.  Dion dawkins goes out for one play.  Doyle comes in and almost get 17 killed. Boettger and Ford make up the worst OG combination in the league.  They are a problem for our offense. 

Think whatever you like.  There is a chance that the colts upset us this Sunday.  If that happens, I’d bet $ that the right side of our OL is one of the reasons we lost.  I’d also bet $ that “because upsets happen” isn’t one of the reasons nor does “especially this year” have anything to do with it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Process said:

If you look at his Twitter likes it's pretty clear he's not vaccinated lol.

I guess there is a chance he's anti vax but reluctantly got it because of work/protocols.

But I would assume he's out the next two games.

You could tell that by his draft party in Iowa back in April. Whole town was over at his house celebrating (huge accomplishment so rightfully so), and not a single mask that I recall seeing from anyone at the party. 

• Agree 1

35 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

Try Doyle at RT?  Leave Williams at Rg?  Ford has been pretty bad.  Williams has been bad at RT imo.  Idk if Doyle is ready or not maybe Bates?  He was Tackle eligible last week.  Moving Williams outside hurts 2 spots not 1.

My two choices would be Bates at RT and keep Williams at RG, or move Williams to RT but try Jamil Douglas at RG

Since we haven't seen much of either, I'm not sure which would be the way to go.

Cody Ford just looked sheepish the last time he played RG - baaa aaaaa aaaaad

10 minutes ago, Process said:

If you look at his Twitter likes it's pretty clear he's not vaccinated lol.

I guess there is a chance he's anti vax but reluctantly got it because of work/protocols.

But I would assume he's out the next two games.

Just looked at his twitter feed, and I can't disagree. I'd be utterly shocked if he's vaccinated. 

Just now, NewEra said:

What caused the upsets?  You can’t just say “upsets happen”.  Why do they happen?

if your reason why upsets happen is because “upsets happen”, it’s weak. Yes, upsets happen……but not just “because” they happen. 

One the the biggest reasons we lost to the jags is because our OL stunk and josh wasn’t good enough that day to bail them out.  One of the reasons our OL stunk so bad was because brown was out and Williams was @ RT and Ford was @ RG.  Our backups were taken to the woodshed.  Dion dawkins goes out for one play.  Doyle comes in and almost get 17 killed. Boettger and Ford make up the worst OG combination in the league.  They are a problem for our offense. 

Think whatever you like.  There is a chance that the colts upset us this Sunday.  If that happens, I’d bet $ that the right side of our OL is one of the reasons we lost.  I’d also bet $ that “because upsets happen” isn’t one of the reasons nor does “especially this year” have anything to do with it. 

It's not weak to say upsets happen.  Every single upset happens for a reason but you seem to think it's only an issue with the Bills.

I gave reasons why the other upsets happen but you only want to acknowledge the Bills offensive line issues.  

You don't think there's reasons why all the other teams I mentioned lost?  

The Ravens, Titans and Bucs all played terribly when they were upset...just like the Bills and it's not any different.  

The Broncos were down 3 offensive starters and the Cowboys still couldn't stop their offense.  How concerning should that be for Cowboy fans?

25 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

🤷‍♂️

Hopefully he's vaccinated so we can get this over quicker. 

Praying he’s back by the Thanksgiving game or I just might be a foul host to a house full of people. I’m glad I was alone for that Jacksonville game, though I’m sure the neighbors heard me at times! 

• Like (+1) 1