Spencer Brown placed on Covid List [Edit: Thurs 11/18]

Royale with Cheese

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, corta765 said:

This is pretty bad, but I guess if they are gonna prove their worth as an offense you gotta overcome injuries. Daboll knows he can't allow a Jags game again so pressure is on the him and the offense to find a way.

Quick passing underneath game. For o-line and if they play tampa 2 (thinking they are going too). Makes sense. Frank Reich is a much smarter coach than the Jets.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I'm actually not as worried about this as some of you are but I understand.

I think Josh being under center and the playaction game will help cover up the OL weakness.  I think we will be fine.

I’m very much concerned with both Paye against Dawkins or Williams and then the possibility of DeForest Buckner taking on Cody Ford 🤦‍♂️ Oh my…

Worst possible news at the worst possible time with a bunch of physical teams on deck and the last thing you want to be doing is to keep shuffling your oline this time of year.

Also with two games in the next seven days it's probably safe to assume he'll be out for both the Colts and Saints game at minimum.

• Disagree 1

1 hour ago, JohnNord said:

I don’t think they can win this game without Brown at RT.  Look how badly they struggled against Jacksonville, a much worse defense and a way easier defensive front. 

If we are relying on a rookie RT to make our break our season, then we have bigger problems.

We will be under center more that will help the OLine.

There have been major upsets the entire season.  The WFT beat Tampa, Jets beat the Titans, Broncos destroyed Dallas, Dolphins manhandled the Ravens.

Don't let the Jax game change your entire thinking on this team.

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Like (+1) 10

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

I'd hope a rookie trying to make a team would be vaccinated, but I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Even if he is, I don’t think there’s enough time before the game Sunday and given the timing of the game on Thursday that might not even be enough time

3 minutes ago, uticaclub said:

This has nothing to do with getting vaxxed. Vaxxing doesn't stop you from getting it, the majority of cases are from vaccinated people. This is about possible having to play Cody Ford and we are *****.

But in the NFL it is different. If he is vaccinated he has a better chance of playing Sunday then if not. Majority of cases are not from vaccinated people

Edited by nucci
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Disagree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, JohnNord said:

Even if he is, I don’t think there’s enough time before the game Sunday and given the timing of the game on Thursday that might not even be enough time

If he is vaxxed he could play Sunday with negative tests tomorrow, Saturday, and/or Sunday. I believe.

• Agree 1