Former Jets RB Zac Stacy is still running…

Just Jack

Running from the law that is…

Ex-Jets running back Zac Stacy accused of savagely beating his ex-girlfriend

Zac Stacy, 30, who played in eight games for the Jets in 2015, allegedly punched his ex in the head several times before violently tossing her into a TV after coming over to see the baby, TMZ reported, citing sources and court documents.

• Angry 2

Ben Albright, and I'm sure others, shared the video or at least some of a video on his Twitter feed. It was brutal. Disgusting to watch with an infant just a few feet away. A nightmare for that little child who will carry, deep in the recesses of his / her subconscious, the trauma from that day and probably others we just don't know about. The poor young woman subjected to this brutality is sad and a pathetic display of manhood and fatherhood. At some point the law and justice will meet Mr. Stacy, at which point we can only hope the woman and child are safe and his day in court results in a prison term. Prayers up to that woman and her child.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Men need to really just be executed for this stuff. Just keep executing them until we have purged this out of humanity. If you strike a woman outside of self defense, you die. Period. Maybe then this kind of crap won't be a thing anymore.

• Like (+1) 3

Horrible to watch. He will now pay the consequences for his actions. 

21 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

POS for sure, but had he instead picked up a stick on his way to visit his child and whacked the child's genitals bloody, he would be on the Titans roster right now.

It is remarkable that AP was able to bounce back from that. What is worse is there was a group of people who supported him because apparently it is up to a parent how to discipline a child. You don't suddenly gain the right not to be physically beaten when you reach 16 or 18. The 4 year old had the same right not to be physically beaten and abused that Zac Stacey's ex had. 

• Agree 3

Short NFL career.  Started for the St. Louis Rams in 2013.  Never played again after breaking his ankle as a Jet against the Bills in 2015. 

Retired supposedly to take care of his brother who has Down's Syndrome.   Heartwarming if true.  Clearly whatever good resides in the man, he has a monstrous side too.

Edited by hondo in seattle

7 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Horrible to watch. He will now pay the consequences for his actions. 

Luckily it's in Florida, so that might actually be true.

Here in NY they'd cut him loose as soon as he saw a judge and he could dump her in a lake somewhere. No complainant, no case.

Edited by LeviF
  • Like (+1) 1

"Hard to watch" is a term we are seeing too much of today, but it doesn't go that far as a descriptor, even though we all know what it means.

In this instance, for me, it is short hand for this video making me feel...

Anger

Helplessness

Sadness

Concern

Hope-soured (hopeless is a very all encompassing difficult word for me.  I always like to think there is hope)

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.