Dick Jauron fired 12 years ago today

Buffalo Boy

In forty + years of watching this team there have been two periods where I tapped out and didn’t watch because it was unwatchable.

The first was the Kay Stephenson/Hank Bullough era. The second was the end of the Jerkron era.

I remember GM Marv talking about the smart Ivy Hire and realizing that our ownership, front office and head coach were a laughing stock in the NFL.

While the Jauron era wasn’t as bad record wise it was a hopeless time , especially in ‘08-‘09.

As we are here in the middle of a SB window, at a time when almost every legit contending team took a bad loss to a bad team, it is a GREAT time to be a hope filled Bills fan.

There are some good teams in the league this year but no great ones. We are one of the good ones and we are capable of beating all the other good ones!

The Pats are coming? Good

Do I believe in this D? Yep

Is Allen the only good Beane pick? A question that negates that age old adage: There is no such thing as a stupid question.

We need three things in equal measure the rest of this year: Luck, Health and to peak at the right time as a team. Let’s enjoy the ride while we can.

• Like (+1) 5

Ive been embarrassed by the Bills a few times over the years but never as embarrassed and angry as I was after the Pats total destruction (56-10) of the Bills in Dick Jauron's 2007 season. Jauron not only got beaten but also was completely humiliated. The pats kept going for two to rub it in and Jauron just had that 10 000  yard stare. One of the worst coaches in Bills history and so glad he's gone!

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.