4 Current Players already deserve to be on Bills All-time team!

JY422

3 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

So I can't go deep into the annuls like some of the old guys.... you know, like @Gugny, but if I was putting together my all Bills team of my fandom (since 2002) then starters from the current team I have:

Offense - Josh Allen (QB) and Stefon Diggs (WR)

Defense - Hyde (FS), Poyer (SS), White (CB) and Taron Johnson (NCB)

I'm close on Tyler Bass, maybe by the end of the year I'll be willing to go there. I'd actually have Dan Carpenter as my kicker, because while his last season here when he fell out with Rex and his leg seemed to go was a bit of a mess he had three years over 85% and made some clutch kicks for us on a team that got into scoring position much less frequently than the current team. I think Bass is very much on his way to that spot in my team but for now I'd just edge to Dan for that reason. 

The other one I'm close on strangely enough is Dawson Knox. That says more about the Bills history of Tight End play than it does about him, but he is the first Bills tight end I have ever thought of as a weapon. At the moment Scott Chandler has that spot in my team. That says it all. 

Offense

QB - Josh Allen

RB - Fred Jackson

WR - Eric Moulds

WR - Stefon Diggs

WR - Stevie Johnson

TE - Scott Chandler

LT - Cordy Glenn

LG - Andy Levitre

C - Eric Wood

RG - Richie Incognito

RT - Jason Peters

(I'm cheating a bit on the line because Glenn and Peters are the best two tackles and really they are both LTs and Levitre and Richie are the best two guards and really were both LGs. But In his first spell Richie played some RG for us and in his first season in the starting lineup Peters played RT, so it allows me to get them both in. Constructing a good oline is worryingly difficult). 

Defense

DE Mario Williams

DT Kyle Williams

DT Marcel Dareus

DE Aaron Schobel 

MLB London Fletcher

WLB Takeo Spikes

NCB Taron Johnson

CB Tre White

CB Stephon Gilmore

FS Micah Hyde

SS Jordan Poyer

Special Teams

K - Dan Carpenter

P - Brian Moorman

Good thing that team has Josh, cause it’s loaded with players who only knew how to lose.

2 minutes ago, Rico said:

Good thing that team has Josh, cause it’s loaded with players who only knew how to lose.

Disagree. It has a few there who were Bills lifers but lots of those guys were on good teams elsewhere as well. They lost with the Bills because the Bills sucked, but even the sucky teams had some good players. And McDermott would obviously be their Head Coach and I'd rely on his culture to make sure this wasn't a losing team. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.