Chad Hall, even more impressed with him

Hapless Bills Fan

I had not realized that Hall served on active duty for several years.  I guess if you can lead a squadron of 300 people, a dozen diva-personality WR present a manageable challenge.

Integrity first

Service before self

Excellence in all you do

Really comes across why so many of his vet WR think so highly of him

• Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 15
  • Thank you (+1) 4

9 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

Really cool. The Marine in me says next time pick a real branch to serve in. All jokes aside, much respect to Chad. Didn't know he was a fellow veteran. Good job Bills 

The Airmen in me congratulates this Marine for writing a complete sentence with zero spelling errors.  

Thanks for your service devil dawg.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 19
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Bferra13 said:

Really cool. The Marine in me says next time pick a real branch to serve in. All jokes aside, much respect to Chad. Didn't know he was a fellow veteran. Good job Bills 

He is a air force football legend 

Air force tried running a Heisman campaign for him

• Agree 2

He served two years as a Second Lt. on active duty in a maintenance organization.

That is the most junior commissioned officer rank in the AF.

Great guy and seemingly great coach, but he didn't "lead a squadron."

It always amazes me how these guys get off active duty so fast.

• Dislike 3

9 hours ago, BruceVilanch said:

The Airmen in me congratulates this Marine for writing a complete sentence with zero spelling errors.  

How many airmen do you have in you?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 11
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, BruceVilanch said:

Winning post of the day!  I'm a Navy Corpsman, currently stationed with the Marines for the third time, so I definitely appreciate this.  It's also nice that he didn't post this in crayons.  

A Corpsman is a Marine's best friend, so I appreciate him and all service members on this board.  You all are awesome!

• Like (+1) 3

19 minutes ago, jletha said:

I figured Ken Dorsey would be the obvious internal choice for OC if Daboll leaves but this makes me think Chad Hall would have a real shot at it.

WR coaches don’t always transition smoothly to coordinator, especially if he doesn’t have a full grasp of run game concepts. I don’t know if he does or not. 

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

WR coaches don’t always transition smoothly to coordinator, especially if he doesn’t have a full grasp of run game concepts. I don’t know if he does or not. 

Chad will get his shot I'm sure. He is a smart guy. I give him a fair chance to figure it out. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.