Did the Jets game really prove anything????

Billsfan1972

Still smarting after the Jags game and yes it was great that the Bills "righted the ship".

But the question is whether the Jets are just so bad that the game really showed nothing?

Not trying to be confrontational, however still bothered by the Tennessee loss and what I thought was a ho hum performance vs. Miami and abysmal one vs. Jax.

Sunday will tell a lot.  

• Eyeroll 3

12 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Still smarting after the Jags game and yes it was great that the Bills "righted the ship".

But the question is whether the Jets are just so bad that the game really showed nothing?

Not trying to be confrontational, however still bothered by the Tennessee loss and what I thought was a ho hum performance vs. Miami and abysmal one vs. Jax.

Sunday will tell a lot.  

do you need 4 question marks after your statement? 

• Haha (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Sunday will tell a lot.  

If the Bills won something like 27-24 or had struggles then I would be more questioning where we are as a team.

Good, solid teams go on the road and beat down bad divisional rivals. The Pats did it to us for 2 decades. The Steelers owned the Browns in the same way. Yes the Jets are bad. Like, REALLY bad. But the score reflects that not only are the Jets bad, but the Bills are good. 

• Like (+1) 2

It proved that those posters, after the Jax game, that openly questioned whether or not this team could actually beat the Jets, or worse, predicted a win by the Jets, should probably not post on this site after a loss. Or, if they do decide to post after a loss, the should have an adult proof read their posts before hitting "submit reply."

• Like (+1) 4
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, billsfan1959 said:

It proved that those posters, after the Jax game, that openly questioned whether or not this team could actually beat the Jets, or worse, predicted a win by the Jets, should probably not post on this site after a loss. Or, if they do decide to post after a loss, the should have an adult proof read their posts before hitting "submit reply."

Wl3Ug1XOSB9PFSQk=

• Haha (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

You and that sluttybeast guy have been on a roll lately 

Downhill and into a ditch.

18 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Well, what do you think!

Shouldn't that  be a question?  Maybe an interobang?! 😁

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

In this year, where every week rando teams are beating top tier teams.. I'll take it.  

The Colts game will likely tell us more about where we're at post-soul searching after the Jags game, but I saw what I needed to see in the Jets game.  Good team dominated a bad team and the MVP caliber QB played like an MVP.  

I think it just proves that sometimes the Bills take their opponents a little too lightly like the Jags. Im pretty sure that McD was incensed enough after that disaster to light a fire under their butts for the Jets. I really hope that this intense focus continues for the rest of the season. Any team that rests on their laurels can get beaten by even a joke team on any given Sunday.

44 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Sunday will tell a lot.  

It shows that the Bills are back to where they were before the Jacksonville loss.  Yes the Jets are bad, but the game was a slaughter.  

I’m not quite sure what you are looking for.  Even if the Bills end up beating Indy on Sunday, it’s a win against a 5-5 football team.  If they lose, then yeah it  will make you question the team. 

51 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Sunday will tell a lot.  

Yes it told me they still know how to skull drag a bad team again.  The offense looked much different than in early MIA game and the Jax game.  

Have you seen the oppinion that Buffalo hasn't beat any good team?

That is hog wash

Its still very impressive to dominate poor teams, many good teams just squeak by or barley win, some are losing almost every week.

So yes, it does prove a lot IMO

Edited by HOUSE
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.