What's Gabe's injury?

Hebert19

8 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

I seem to recall him getting banged up earlier in the year but don't recall what it was.   He's out there and he's trying but it's clear he is limping a lot and not as explosive as he looked even in pre season. 

Gabe has always walked with a hitch in his step, even in college.  The guy isn't limping.  He is 100% healthy.

39 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Eric Wood talked about this yesterday saying that Gabe’s health hasn’t been 100% all season and it really hindered him.  The Jets game was the first one he was full go, and we saw the result.  

Would we have seen him if Sanders hadn't gotten hurt?

13 hours ago, Back2Buff said:

Gabe has always walked with a hitch in his step, even in college.  The guy isn't limping.  He is 100% healthy.

Same thing I thought ……he just walks like that. I have a kid on the youth football team I coach that walks like that and I always have to ask him is his cleats too small or does his ankles hurt…..he always says no, but I’m convinced his cleats are too small.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.