Nigel Bradham Arrested

Rico

1 hour ago, FireChans said:

Man his car smelled like weed?

50% of florida should be on a watch list.

Fortunately I'm in the other 50%. Why smoke in your car when there are so many less odorous ways to consume your thc while driving?  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, The Dean said:

Fortunately I'm in the other 50%. Why smoke in your car when there are so many less odorous ways to consume your thc while driving?  

Why smoke weed at all anyway unless for medical condition. If just to get high then do it right with some real drugs lol

People still sell weed? Why in the world are football players trafficking weed? I feel like this is more so him being a moron pothead with a gun

Ah, individual bags. What in the world, he's going to flip 3.5lbs of weed for a fraction of a game check? Makes total sense.

Edited by Nelius
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

27 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Why smoke weed at all anyway unless for medical condition. If just to get high then do it right with some real drugs lol

It is for a medical condition. Plus I actually enjoy getting high. Used to do "real drugs" as you put it, but those highs don't seem to be very good anymore for me at this time in my life. Weed and alcohol work just fine. But I do use Medical Marijuana for pain, insomnia, etc.  Lost 60 lbs, was able to cut back on BP meds, no longer need pills for breakthrough pain (I wear a fentanyl patch as well--20 years now, same dose) or Ambien and such for sleep. My doctor says I'm the poster child for med marijuana.

• Awesome! (+1) 3

13 minutes ago, The Dean said:

It is for a medical condition. Plus I actually enjoy getting high. Used to do "real drugs" as you put it, but those highs don't seem to be very good anymore for me at this time in my life. Weed and alcohol work just fine. But I do use Medical Marijuana for pain, insomnia, etc.  Lost 60 lbs, was able to cut back on BP meds, no longer need pills for breakthrough pain (I wear a fentanyl patch as well--20 years now, same dose) or Ambien and such for sleep. My doctor says I'm the poster child for med marijuana.

Congrats on losing the 60 lbs and the other general improvements. Losing that weight alone has to make a huge improvement in your quality of life!  I always think of the Valerie Bertinelli commercials where she holds up a 12-14 lb bowling ball, and how much better would your body/joints feel if you didn’t have to carry that around every day?  

46 minutes ago, The Dean said:

Yeah I mentioned that. The rest about real drugs I was being sarcastic lol. Although back in my party days I always preferred the booger sugar instead of weed. Weed always was a "can take it or leave it" kinda thing with me

Edited by Sheneneh Jenkins

5 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

According to Spotrac, the guy earned $22M in his 8 year NFL career.  WTF, Man?

It's one thing to have your car smell like weed.  As @FireChans commented, in some parts of Florida >50% of the population could have that said of them.

It's another to drive around with 3.5 lbs of weed in your trunk and a pistol in a satchel full of baggies.

I assure you that it smelled like he routinely carries 3.5 lbs of weed in his car. 

If it was a minor smell of weed it would have barely been a conversation point. 

7 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

With a name like that, I always expected him to have a British accent. 

Maybe the Eagles will get charges dropped based on the International Player Pathway Program! 😁

And while we're at it, isn't it time for a 'where's Christian Wade?' thread?

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
If we can't have Ertz, Wade into waters...

7 hours ago, Warcodered said:

I mean you'd think, it's more the multiple individually packaged bags of weed in a bag with a gun that raises the question for me.

Not saying he was or wasn't but with the new age dealers they like to vacuum seal it in quarter pound quantities, so if you buy more they just give you multiple packs.

After a certain weight it's intent to distribute even if it's in one pack, so not a big deal.

I hope he would sell something with a higher profit margin lol.

If Nigel had paid attention on the first day of Criminal School he would've learned:

"Don't drive flashy cars with stolen license plates"
"If you're going to carry 3.5 pounds of weed in a flashy car with stolen license plates, hide the smell"

"At least get a medical marijuana card - it costs $15".

"If you have to transport 3.5 pounds of smelly weed in an un-registered flashy car, and a satchel of firearms, make sure your firearms are legal"

Never drive said car in Florida

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.