Gabriel Davis with Week 10’s Toe Drag Swag!

YoloinOhio

9 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

Love to see GD back in the game.  The O seems to run better with him in there, and his penchant for making circus catches is just icing on the cake.  

He also gives us size in the redzone.  6-3 212 is a serious matchup problem for most DB's.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Um … he didn’t actually get the second foot down. It was pretty clear. The Jets didn’t challenge because it wouldn’t have mattered given the PI call.

Um… he did. He secured possession with his left foot down, then tapped his right foot down and tried to re-tap his left foot again. I don’t think he did but it was already in the field of play prior, when he secured the ball.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Um… he did. He secured possession with his left foot down, then tapped his right foot down and tried to re-tap his left foot again. I don’t think he did but it was already in the field of play prior, when he secured the ball.

Disagree! I don't think he ever got the inside foot down.

Edited by dave mcbride
  • Eyeroll 2

3 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Disagree! I don't think he had possession with his left foot down.

It's a tough one...It almost looks to me like he taps his left foot 2 times and then tries to kind of sweep or drag his right but maybe fails there. Does 2 hops on one foot in bounds count? I'm not sure I've witnessed that before lol.

Edited by 34-78-83

18 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Who do you take away snaps from? Bease or Sanders?

Both.....no reason not to have a three man rotation for the #2 and #3 WR spots.....plus, Beasley and Sanders are on the other side of 30, so less reps now equals fresh legs for the playoff run!

Edited by Special K
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, swimtoga said:

Just stop. It was clearly a catch. Take your L and get on with your day.

No, that's not how it works. And I just pointed out to you that the photo doesn't show his right foot down; it shows the Jets defender's glove on the ground. That seems very clear to me. I just watched it again, and I don't see that foot ever getting down. But ultimately it doesn't matter; there was PI and the effort was good. I am not trying to criticize Davis.

3 minutes ago, 34-78-83 said:

It's a tough one...It almost looks to me like he taps his left foot 2 times and then tries to kind of sweep or drag his right but maybe fails there. Does 2 hops on one foot in bounds count? I'm not sure I've witnessed that before lol.

Don't disagree that it was a tough one! When I watched it live with 3 other people, no one thought he got both feet down. Again, though, good throw, good effort, and the PI may have been what caused to not get the foot down anyway.

Edited by dave mcbride
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, dave mcbride said:

No, that's not how it works. And I just pointed out to you that the photo doesn't show his right foot down; it shows the Jets defender's glove on the ground. That seems very clear to me. I just watched it again, and I don't see that foot ever getting down. But ultimately it doesn't matter; there was PI and the effort was good. I am not trying to criticize Davis.

Let’s just promise to never fight again?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Don't disagree that it was a tough one! When I watched it live with 3 other people, no one thought he got both feet down. Again, though, good throw, good effort, and the PI may have been what caused to not get the foot down anyway.

Kidding aside, do you know if 2 separate taps of one foot counts as 2 feet in?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.