Week 11 Colts Week

Chandler#81

5 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

I'm extremely confident in Klein being a beast out there in Edmunds absence against a physical, run oriented team like the Colts. But without Milano then you probably have to move Klein outside and put a guy like Dodson in the middle and don't think he's up to task against this type of team.

So yah whatever the deal with Milano they should let him sit the rest of the week and get him on the field on sunday.

My concern with Klein is in the passing game. Taylor is fast and Hines is super fast. They have >50 catches combined. Klein could struggle in that way. Would really like Maine back. 

1 hour ago, dave mcbride said:

PFF, which doesn't actually know how to measure DB production in McDermott/Frazier's scheme has him at a laughably low 69.2: https://www.pff.com/nfl/players/tredavious-white/11782. And this is during arguably his best season to date. 

PFF is garbage. People who give legitimacy to anything they produce lose credibility with me. 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975
  • Like (+1) 2

On 11/15/2021 at 11:06 AM, eball said:

Yup.  I think 13-4 is what it will take to clinch the #1 seed without relying on tiebreakers, which means Tennessee needs to lose three games.  Their schedule looks horribly easy on paper, however...

People are still worried about home field throughout?

Hell I'm worried about MAKING the playoffs. The potential is there this week to drop from the two seed to seven.

Home field throughout is a pipe dream at this point.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Hell I'm worried about MAKING the playoffs. The potential is there this week to drop from the two seed to seven.

I was thinking about this this morning: With all the turmoil and questions about this team right now, and the chaos that has been the current NFL season (upsets, Covid benching, etc.), I am beginning to adjust my expectation about the playoffs. With the loss to Tennessee, our odds of being the #1 seed are low, very low--we would need a lot of help to get there. I now think the most realistic goal is the AFC East title, and host a round one playoff game. That is doable, even with the current difficulties. Should anything else happen (key injuries, more Covid, another dumb loss, etc.), the goal may need to be to just to survive and make the playoffs, and then roll your dice there. The Bills are capable of beating any team in the AFC. So while not ideal, with any more big setbacks, just surviving this dip and getting in may the most realistic expectation we should have. And then we see what happens.

Not giving in, I still think we could be the #1 (I do feel at full strength, we are the best AFC team), but trying to be real.

• Like (+1) 3

39 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Well…first of all, I’m not “worried” about anything.  The comment you quoted was merely a statement regarding what I think it will take to gain the #1 seed in the AFC.  And yes, that should be the goal.  A week of rest and two home playoff games is a significant advantage.

I have more confidence in this team than apparently a lot of others do.

Cheers.

• Like (+1) 2

13 hours ago, 34-78-83 said:

Their coverage grades on defenders in zone schemes are almost as useless and inconsistent as their offense line grading.

Exactly right. The problem is PFF has no clue what each players assignment is. Any knowledgeable football fan realizes this and takes grades by an outside source with a grain of salt. 

1 hour ago, eball said:

Well…first of all, I’m not “worried” about anything.  The comment you quoted was merely a statement regarding what I think it will take to gain the #1 seed in the AFC.  And yes, that should be the goal.  A week of rest and two home playoff games is a significant advantage.

I have more confidence in this team than apparently a lot of others do.

Cheers.

Its not really a home field advantage for the Titans if we play them.  Its basically a neutral field like the SEC Championship.

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

That is without a doubt an issue of double standards.  If a girl is interested in girls and guys, she’s considered bye.

If a guy is interested in both guys and girls, he’s considered just ghey.  

You're safe here.  We're very accepting.  Although, not too sure what you see in teef

• Haha (+1) 1

Yes we need help to get the 1 seed but I dont think it would be very shocking if it happens.  Probably the most shocking thing is we would need to win out. 

With that said, I don't know why anyone would root for the Pats to beat the Titans.  Winning the division is the priority always.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.