Week 11 Colts Week

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, Italian Bills said:

Sunday is coming … Colts and Taylor are coming to town… Spencer Brown out … so, in a single word, how you feel about sunday ?

And how many chance you give to a Bills win ?

Me: anxious

My chance: from 70 to 75%

Could we just have the Colts visit and Taylor stay home?

22 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

While PFF has White at 69.2, they have Kendall Fuller (Washington) at 72.6 despite the fact that Washington has one of the very worst pass defenses in the league  (104.8 passer rating against them) and a terrible defense overall (27th in points, 28th in yards). 

2 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

While PFF has White at 69.2, they have Kendall Fuller (Washington) at 72.6 despite the fact that Washington has one of the very worst pass defenses in the league  (104.8 passer rating against them) and a terrible defense overall (27th in points, 28th in yards). 

Their coverage grades on defenders in zone schemes are almost as useless and inconsistent as their offense line grading.

• Agree 2

On 11/15/2021 at 2:31 AM, Conlan58 said:

All I can say is I like the Bills coaches willing and able to make adjustments in season. Let's hope that keeps up and anything is possible. 

It is a positive sign for sure,  but they need to be able to make those adjustments/ changes within games, in-fact, within quarters, to be able to win tight games, the inability to do so has been the issue in our losses this season,  glad to see they can read a trail, as it were. 

Go Bills!!!

13 minutes ago, 34-78-83 said:

Their coverage grades on defenders in zone schemes are almost as useless and inconsistent as their offense line grading.

Their           grades                           are          useless and inconsistent                                                          .

Removed some unnecessary words for you.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, 34-78-83 said:

Well, it’s pff, they are a bit of a running joke, most of the time, that fans / talking heads reference them at all is jumping the shark.., they have always made stuff up, and folk still fall for it, 

52 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

It is a positive sign for sure,  but they need to be able to make those adjustments/ changes within games, in-fact, within quarters, to be able to win tight games, the inability to do so has been the issue in our losses this season,  glad to see they can read a trail, as it were. 

Go Bills!!!

I think with the offense it is easy to fall into a dont panic mindset.  Allen will get it.  The plays maybe be right but more is going into not making the play than Allen seeing it.

I think Mcdermott needs to use more authority game day.  Hey we cant block so and so switch it up.  Help so and so on passing plays.  More nuanced.  No play calling, no scheme change.  Simple nudge here and there.  Basically, control the game.  

Buffalo scores 21 to 29 the offense has issues.  I think the struggle on offense is slightly over stated.  They have been statistically, very good.  A perfect offensive performance Buffalo might score 70 points.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.