What is the record for most red zone attempts without an int?

Batman1876

He has thrown some that should have been picked.  I think the main reason is defensive guys with poor hands probably are not used to the velocity he throws with. Even Bills receivers had to adjust to that!  So high  velocity , ball-gets in you quickly in tight windows so harder to catch it and it’s an area he is less likely to get blindsided and just throw the ball up.  Also shorter , quicker hitting routes so ball in the air less time for bad things to happen.  Still think main thing is his velocity. 

Edited by DrPJax
  • Like (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, DrPJax said:

He has thrown some that should have been picked.  I think the main reason is defensive guys with power hands probably are not used to the velocity he throws with. Even Bills receivers had to adjust to that!  So high  velocity , ball-gets in you quickly in tight windows so harder to catch it and it’s an area he is less likely to get blindsided and just throw the ball up.  Also shorter , quicker hitting routes so ball in the air less time for bad things to happen.  Still think main thing is his velocity. 

Outside of the good decision making, this is it. Josh gets a lot of dropped INT's and I'm starting to think luck has little to do with it. 

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

I'm sure the guys who have had long streaks also have had INTs dropped.

Happens all the time. Much like Josh had a curious pick today. I admit I “heard” that more than saw it, but it sounded like his interception was questionable at best. I missed the replay. Was that a solid call? 

24 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

And Mosely could have had one today I believe. 

Yes almost but that was because Diggs stopped running. 

17 minutes ago, Wyobills89 said:

I hope we beat that record we tried to beat last year, where it was so many players with a TD. Can't remember who it was that dropped the record in the endzone last year, I want to say it was Taiwan jones but maybe I'm mistaken and he got a td last year. 

It was Jones

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.