Now people are clowning on the bucs like they did on us last week

John from Riverside

22 hours ago, Vod Kanockers said:

WTF was a playoff team last year.

The Jags haven’t won a game in something like, 7 years. 

These things are not the same. 

They're exactly the same.

The Jags are hardly as bad as the perception. They've been improving & playing good football, despite their record.

It's amazing to me that every week there are 2-3 teams that lose when every reasonable person would pick them to win and yet people act so surprised when it happens and declare the losing team cooked.  I bet you could take 90% of the teams that made it to the Championship Games in the last 10 seasons and find a hot take article from some point during that season about whether they were done for.

18 hours ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

The only reason Washington made the playoffs last year was due to the fact the NFC was a complete ***** show last year. Also Washington got in with a losing record. 

3 hours ago, Vod Kanockers said:

Please provide a link to back up these claims.

3 minutes ago, Vod Kanockers said:

Those standings are from last year. Also, I’m not sure that NFL.com has the most accurate information regarding this.

Yes and you were literally talking about last year.

55 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

You literally just got a link and now your saying NFL. com isn’t accurate lol. Either your a dumb ass or your trolling

No irony here at all..

Also, I’m sorry, I just don’t trust their site. I feel like they just make up the numbers as they go along. 

Edited by Vod Kanockers

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Washington was the 3rd team in NFL history to win their division with a losing record last year.  They should lose out to get a better shot at a QB in next year's draft.

Giants and cowboys were only 1 game back with 1 left to play. Are you sure none of them caught up to WTF? 

1 minute ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Alright either your really really slow or again your just trolling

Your= shows possession. 
You’re= Contraction for You Are. 

Example:

You’re really, really slow. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.